Viking

jumping a Factory Diver without the face shield..

Which other person's eyes? On the 120 ways and 124 ways this year all I saw were butts.

John...Thats becasue thats were you WANTED to look.;)

True - because I was looking to the center from an outside slot. I'd post the picture, but you've already seen it in Parachutist and Skydiving.B|

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

True - because I was looking to the center from an outside slot. I'd post the picture, but you've already
seen it in Parachutist and Skydiving.

sorry I missed those...I saw the headline and it read " Two Point...." something else followed, but I only saw the Two points and fiqured whats the big deal and looked for 4way scores.;)

Ron
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Absof**kinlutely! (insert wistfull sigh..That's my boy! :ph34r:)

Although one of Killa's last *shield incidents* was on a hybrid dive :) Jackson's nose didnt come off so well, as I recall :)

After receiving foot to face contact a few times, I am glad that I am protected by my full face with visor. We all push the envelope when we ae learning new skills and sometimes it doesnt look pretty.

I agree with the dark glasses comments too: So much of our airborne communication is through eye contact and it makes a difference being able to see the other jumpers eyes. Besides, I sure would miss seeing my outside centres pretty peepers if they were covered up by a cool pair of shades.

blues
Portia

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

True, but with the face shield in place, it may just have prevented the people getting popped in the eyes
and lips.

Lips would have been under the bottom part of the helmet...And Goggles provide just about as much eye protection as the shield...I have hit people hard enough to make them bleed even though they wore a full face helmet...And I have seen it many more times.

Ron, you should exercise more control of your flying surfaces :)

he-he..see you at the Nationals!!

Tim
Maggot:ph34r:

Ron, you should exercise more control of your flying surfaces :)

Tim....They need it, trust me.

They will never not look at my grips on Hamer-Hamer again!
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334