VanillaSkyGirl

Videos for serious RW?

Since I am fairly new to skydiving, I have been trying to learn a little of everything. However, I want to tighten my focus to more serious RW.

Since I am both a verbal AND a visual person, I would like to buy videos that have excellent 2-way, 4-way, 8-way, etc. action. Can anyone recommend serious videos in which I can study the exits and moves that I would like to eventually do? I am also interested in any recommended books, especially those with diagrams of formations.

Please post soon as I would like to order the videos today as I am going on an overseas vacation tomorrow. That they'll arrive before I return from my trip. Thank you, in advance.

Edited to add: If you can just direct me to a website that would be cool, also. I have until tomorrow morning before I leave.

I recommend that you watch as much video as possible from as many sources as you can find. Information is power and exposing yourself to a wide variety of skydiving will allow you to better define your path in the sport.

-dvg

Well, you're in Texas right?

Her dz is Elsinore, but um, I think she has more than enough highly experienced 4-way folks over there that will probably beat you to it.

Sorry man, I just think that in this case geography isn't your friend.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I will be glad to help you witha ny of this. If you want to belly fly I will be glad to help you at Perris when I am doing newbie LOinor at Elsinore this Sat after the Poker meet. If I am still sober enough.

Unfortunately I did not completely understand your post but thanks a lot! ... Hm ... perhaps my English is not good enough :P

It is not bad English but bad typing. I rush the typing of the post because I am at work.

I was saying that I LO at Perris regularly. I will be a Elsinore tomorrow and would be happy to help you or anyone with any 4-way or RW stuff that I can. IF can't help you I will try and find someone who can.
Chris