rhanold

Canopy History

Just going through some of my stats and came across a breakdown of my canopy usage. Thought it may be interesting to some. Anyone else use an electronic logging system that can get their stats? I would like to see other's if you have them.

You're a whore.

edit to add: I like the chart, but damn ... you do get around!

I've been much more monogamous, enough so that I don't really need a logger to keep track.

30ish jumps on a Skymaster 290
200ish on a Spectre 230
300ish on a Pilot 210
The rest on Pulse 210s (I have two)

Oh yeah, and hook-ups with a Fusion 210 and a Silhouette 210 in rental gear while I was waiting for my rig to get put back together. Quickies with a Storm 210 and a Sabre 2 210 (demos). And a one-night stand water jump with a PD 210. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dis you enjoy the Storm ?

It wasn't my cup of tea. I didn't dislike it, I just didn't like it enough to buy one. But I know people who absolutely adore them. I wound up really liking the Pulse, enough so that when I put together my second rig I got a second Pulse. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke