m0ng00se007

PD Factory Team X-Project Update

If you haven’t already heard, the PD Factory Team is expanding the project by bringing on up to 4 additional team members. There will be several stages during this process.

Stage 1: Collect online application forms.
Stage 2: Select 36 applicants to submit short videos
Stage 3: Invite 12 pilots to come fly with us in January for the tryouts.

The X-Project is currently in the first stage and we have already collected over 50 applications from all over the world. Online application forms will continue to be collected on the PDFT website through Friday, October 3rd. That’s the deadline.

If you are interested in becoming part one of the most professional teams in the skydiving industry, then apply now. The application process only takes about 15 minutes. Be sure to read over the Benefits and Commitments. The FAQs on that page cover everything from “Do I have to live in the U.S.?” to “Do I have to quit my job?”.

Excellence is calling… Do you have what it takes?

http://www.pdfactoryteam.com/x-project_video.php

I do not see how anyone could NOT sign up. this is a great chance to do something amazing in your life.

I seriously doubt I would get picked, but hey, that is no reason for me not to fill out an application.

so I did.

I wholeheartedly agree. You just never know until you try, so get on out there people and let them know you're interested :)
Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I do not see how anyone could NOT sign up

My job isn't flexible enough to be able to commit to something like this and I'm not willing to give up my career. I *did* think about it, though!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I do not see how anyone could NOT sign up

My job isn't flexible enough to be able to commit to something like this and I'm not willing to give up my career. I *did* think about it, though!

ditto

or should I say dream
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.