piahenzi

FLCPA #5 The Farm

Hey Brad!

Thanks for sharing those pics :)
Would you mind putting them in the hot swoop pics thread? That way they'll be more easily found for quite a while.
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=668518;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Thanks!
Ian

Performance Designs Factory Team

You tell him, Kolla! :ph34r:

Hey Stu, you want me to show you how it's done? Let me borrow that velo 90 for a week or two :P

Hey Ian... May be you have a slight case of portaphobia AKA abnormal fear of noodles and gates in general? Wait i think i know what it is! it's the fear of speed!! You drive like a little girl! :P

BTW, Jay was too embarrassed... but it was actually him who asked me to sign him up for that basic canopy skills class you're holding next weekend. :)

Oh man i love to trash talk. Where is McNenney and my poker chips! :D

SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

Lets not forget the terrifying naked Zone Accuracy round that Sunman did.

i actually went blind for about 60 seconds... but the initial image has burned in the retina, so the brain kept processing it.... in the darkness of blindness.... "terrifying" doesn't describe it... i think the proper description would be "scary beyond all reason".

I think a new CP rule needs to be put in place, along the hard shell helmet and closed toe shoes rules. A pilot MUST wear some type of penis cover. Not applicable to pilots with no penis.

There were quite a few memorable swoops at this meet. Brian got some oohs and aahs for swooping between the trees. I guess the traditional event just wasn't enough excitement, he through in some obstacles.
This meet definately brought swooping up a notch for some of us who maybe forgot how much fun competition is.
Poor Kolla's phone has been ringing off the hook this morning.
Did anyone hear about Hans coming out of retirement??
Watch out for planters.

watch out Ian, i am going shopping for you at the worst offending, trashiest teenybopper store I can find to find that perfect tank top for you... We have a deal, remember????? I'll even buy a few.... The higher your ranking, the uglier it has to be :) I just changed the rules... HAH! I can DO that!!!

If you care to shop for me in retaliation ... let's make it interesting :P

and there will be photos..
btw - where is the one with you with my CH shirt?? Pls send link! !! :ph34r:

BTW, I'd like to thank:

Hans, Greg, Al, Kim, the judges, the competitors and the spectactors for making this event happen.

It's really cool to see so many pro's and am's competing at the same venue against one another.

Blues,
Ian

I want to say thanks to all for a very cool first swoop comp (beer). I didn't do as well as I wanted but it was a great learning experience and gave me the basics on what to work on for upcoming events.
Also great job on putting it all together guys and gals.
It did not seem to be so much a competition rather a gathering of ppl who enjoy the fun of swooping, and the best was everyone walked away with only thier pride stung a bit, including mine.

J Higg.
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

How rude would it of been for me to stomp all of my out of town guests. I am out of retirement planning on 150 training jumps from now until nationals. Also moving down to a 103. Maybe that will help me make the gates;)

The Farm

Jason,

Glad you made it out bro! Wish we were all flying a little better, but that's the way these things go sometimes :)

It did not seem to be so much a competition rather a gathering of ppl who enjoy the fun of swooping,

That's generally how it is. Great people, having a great time. These meets turn into reunions really - it's a great place to catch up with old friends.

Welcome B|

Blues,
Ian

Thanks to Ian, Hans and all the competitors that competed. I believe this past weekend has been one of the best!!!!

Also, thanks to the GSL group!!

Our little drop zone always welcomes great people like you.

Peace:)
Greg

People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.