selwyn

New England pond swoop nationals part 2 2007

Hey, we want to have a big swoop meet the weekend after the ranch , so the 1st and 2nd of september.

Please let me know if you are interested - if your going to the ranch and want the party to continue into the following weekend.

I am starting to apply for sponsors now, but we are thinking 9 rounds , long jump accuracy , distance , carving and some slutty freestyle

give me input
thanks selwyn

PST/ CPC championship event going on from August 30-Sept 3. then US nationals is September 16-19th. i'm not sure how many people will show up to another event around this time period.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

I jump at the Ranch and would love to come to NE to compete. But I will be in CO for the CPC finals and possibly at the Nationals too...
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

Fucker......it could only be slutty freestyle with you. Sorry bro I'd love to catch up with you, but longmont and Nationals already have money down on them. hopefully next year we won't have to go all the way to Colorado AGAIN. You going the ranch??? Might cach you there if I could manage to keep my canopy for more than 20 jumps.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I think that time frame is bad, but if the stars align (and my girlfriend hasnt planned some crazy trip right on the ranch pond swoop I mean NE pond swoop nationals) I will totally come out for some fun

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Is there anything online for the weekend preceeding the Ranch meet? Aug 18-19
I'd consider hanging in the northeast for a week to do both. Having a swoop event with Tiki Bar weekend would be pretty cool, but I think you'll loose quite a few to the PST/CPC event
Watch out for planters.