airborne82nd

Advice to new swoppers aka baby swoopers

Old bald Canadians just shouldn't swoop...:D

I wouldn’t expect any different sort of a response from a self-professed “swoop-hater”. But don’t forget, this old bald canuck did finish ahead of your young’un punk ass the last two competitions that we competed against each other (not that that would matter much any more since it’s been a good 18 months since this happened). B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Shitttttt.... I dominated you all that season. It wasn't until I sold you my canopy that you started doing well... hahahahaaaaaaaaaa:ph34r::ph34r:

Just kidding. You did really well in the last two comps that we did together. I can't believe it is coming up on two years from that season. I didn't compete last year, but I'm pretty interested in dusting off the old swoop pants and "No Fast" shirt and showing all you old whipper snappers who have pro cards a thing or three. Brace yourself because you will be enthralled by my 290' swoop in the distance round and my 17.5 second speed round and my chow in the zero zone for zone accuracy. I'm still going to compete in the freestyle events by asking the competitor next to me in the plane how to do the manuever and then try it for the first time in competition. That usually gives me the best results.:D

It wasn't until I sold you my canopy that you started doing well

I still have this canopy and it looks like it will be the tool of choice to first start using (as opposed to the JVX pocket rocket) once my ever so uncurrent ass gets to swoop again once my brain thaws (or was that the snow here in Oilberta) and the DZs reopen.

all you old whipper snappers who have pro cards

Pro card what's that? Is it a physical thing I can hold in my hands because if it is, I sure don't have one. There's some picture of me on some website that says I have one, but in reality I have nothing. Then again my uncurrent ass sure as hell doesn't need one right now (a huge reason why I'm not in FL for all the fun this week). Speaking of which, there doesn't seem to be a peep about the festivities. I know the pro comp isn't until this coming weekend, but with all the build up to the event, nothing. I guess they're too busy jumping than to be dealing with losers like us on the net. :)

Old bald Canadians just shouldn't swoop...:D

apparently old new yorkers shouldnt either as I am past 29 and therefore mooth

on the lighter side the mall security guard IDing me the other day had quite the shock when he found out I was 30 and not 18...

Cheers

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.