chayes12

Jay Mo will coach Southeast CPC

Round 2 of the Southeast CPC is March 18 at Skydive Sebastian. Jay Moledzki will be on hand offering free coaching to all competition particiapants.
For those of you who have been off the planet for the last couple of years, Jay is the current World Games gold medalist, the current world record distance holder of 678 ft and a member of the Performance Designs Factory swoop team.

Hope to see you all.

Soooooooooo we gonna have something like a party to comemerate this fabulous day in history ...........you know the day when some guy named Pat invented the most fantastic place on earth.......The BAR!!! Shortly thereafter he introduced the Bar Fly, the Bar Tab, and the Bar Stool. A little known fact: Pat and a lesser know local woman did some joint research and came up with the "One night Stand", followed shortly thereafter by the release of the terms of "Slut" and "Premature Ejaculator".

Try to imagine life today without all of these great accomplishments, (try to imagine Sebastian passing up an excuse to throw a party). Whatdoyasay Wendy?

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

So what time are people rolling into town? Remember - no playing TOO HARD on Friday night despite it being St. Patty's day....gotta be on your game Saturday.........We can pretend SATURDAY is St. Patty's Day - how about that?

See ya soon gang................

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Everyone did really well (16 competitors) and we had a nice safe comp, despite the lovely winds we got to deal with all day long. Went on two wind holds and not even an approaching sunset brought us any slack so zone accuracy was interesting.

It was great to listen and absorb all that Jay M. had to share with us throughout the day also. Me being newer to swooping, I'm almost not sure what questions to ask but I listen to it all and see what I can work into my game plan. Baby steps!

Tom and Keith are still up there in the Top 3. Good job guys - and big thanks to all for making me feel like "one of the guys" ;) See ya in The Hills....

How'd it all go? Hope everyone had a safe, good time.

Blues,
Ian

Didn't you get enough information out of me Saturday right after the comp?:P

yes big thanks to everyone that makes these meets possible.
my power is beyond your understanding.

Yeah, Denise was totally "one of the guys" :P It's an esteemed club to be part of too!

As one of the judges, I was very happy with the event. The competitors made our job easy by being mostly smooth & safe, and we had an outstanding panel of judges so scoring was quick and easy.
Big thanks to Jennifer, Lara, Sandy, Justin, Robin & Ron for taking the time to come out (and stand in the frigid Siberian winds)!!
The 2 gentlemen setting up the course & changing it between events also deserve to be thanked - but unfortunately I never caught their names!

We owe a big thanks to the staff at Sebastian for allowing us access to their facilities and making us feel very welcome. Now all they need is a pond... ;)

We look forward to the next meet in Z-Hills on April 8th!

Blue ones,
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

Still anxiously waiting for Chris to post the scores and all the pics that were being snapped this weekend. I know I scored on at least 1 round :P, thanks to an awesome reminder by Jay that it's better to hit the gate and go 5' than to miss the gate and go 100' B|

It's only just beginning!

Not sure I'd put it QUITE that way but I DID have a lot of fun. It was a first and there is still LOTS to learn but that's why I'm playing..... (but thanks for the "girl power" mojo anyway ;))

Any clue when we will get to see some of the photos that were being snapped throughout?

See ya again soon.

What, you mean no one else measures time by lamb? I'm just thinking outside the box, following the path less taken, and keeping it real.

And Denise, you totally kicked ass! That's not just some girl-power thing, it's true - anyone who gets right back on the horse after being tossed off kicks a little, in my book.

~Lara

What, you mean no one else measures time by lamb? I'm just thinking outside the box, following the path less taken, and keeping it real.

And Denise, you totally kicked ass! That's not just some girl-power thing, it's true - anyone who gets right back on the horse after being tossed off kicks a little, in my book.

~Lara

so how do you measure altitude, if you measure time by a lamb?:P