sakaad

Crossfire1 to XF2

Hi guys, got a couple of second hand Crossfire 1 135's lined up at a great price, so I was after a couple of cheap mains to get me through the budget blues at the moment. There in good nick and they have had the line mods done.
I was wondering if anybody knows the difference between the XF1 and the XF2? I plan on keeping them for a bit until I order my 2 new Xf2's 129's.
Thanks!

"I was wondering if anybody knows the difference between the XF1 and the XF2?"

Regurgitating the words of my rigger, "There is not a single panel of zero p that is the same between the two."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

depending if the xfire1 had to have the mod on it or not will change a lot of it to be honest.

The xfire1 without or before the mod had very light front riser pressure and openings, after they fixed the problem, and or the mod was added, the front riser pressure increased greatly.

The xfire2 also has somewhat of a flatter glide to it, the riser pressure is about half way between the 1 and the 1 after the mod. has a better flare, and is more efficient in my opinion. The recovery archs also changed a bit from the 1 to the 2, the 2 has a bit of a shorter one, but nothing liek a stiletto

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest they are about the same, though hands down, the xfire2 is a very very very nice canopy to play with
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!