proswooper

Next FLCPA meet location??

Chris Hayes has asked for this poll to be posted

for all potential competitors and spectators please give us your opinion on where you think the next Florida swoop league round should be held.

Please note that lake wales might not be operational in time due to previous hurricane damage.

the date and location will be anounced as soon as possible

We did not have this Round 5 meet because of the hurricane. I would still like to keep the 6 event format and do two more meets to finish the 2004 series. We will try to reschedule as soon as things settle down in Florida. Maybe round 5 at the end of October for Halloween and then round 6 in December.

We did not have this Round 5 meet because of the hurricane. I would still like to keep the 6 event format and do two more meets to finish the 2004 series. We will try to reschedule as soon as things settle down in Florida. Maybe round 5 at the end of October for Halloween and then round 6 in December.

please dont make it the last weekend in oct. most of the atlanta peeps and even some of the florida peeps will be at skydive atlanta's holloween boogie. hell have it at skydive atlanta.

Have it it SnackJacks Flagler beach! 10 min away from the airport.

Alas, the storms have done in Snack Jack and it will not be reopening.:(

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Hey Chris

Personally i voted for lake wales

I just looked at this pole and zhills has more votes than deland. and lake wales has more votes than zhills. surely (also since deland has held the event twice already) this means that the meet should be at zhills and lake wales respectively?

Paul

Wow 36 replies to the poll, I cant wait this is going to be the biggest ever Flcpa meet yet. I hope that everyone that is voting is competing.

for all potential competitors and spectators please give us your opinion on where you think the next Florida swoop league round should be held.

I doubt everyone who votes is a competitor because competitors and spectators alike were asked to vote. I'd definitely love to come out and watch, probably make it to the Lake Wales comp in Dec.
:)-A

On October 11, the day the dates were set, the pole showed Lake Wales and DeLand ahead at the time. Today is October 14th and the pole shows Lake Wales with 10 votes and DeLand and Z Hills tied with 9. The pole is now officially closed and the dates and locations will remain as posted. Any further votes will not be relevant. I am looking forward to finishing this series and looking towards next season when we will mix it up a little more. Hope to see you all at both events and at Skyquest in November. :)