superstu

ATTN NW canopy pilots: Swoop Comp. coming up

Hmmmm.... Not so sure I like all you locals practicing, makes it tough for me to think I have a chance. Looking forward to being there, will probably arrive sometime around 1 am on Friday, will be there for the safety meeting. This should be fun!!!!1

Blue Skies!! (Hopefully)

Dan

whips n' chains n' hand-grenades with a little ugly on the side.

I really haven't been practicing all that much for this thing in particular. i've been trying to organize it and make sure we have everything.

and don't worry if you don't go home 1st you'll still get a lot out of it both in prizes and in experience.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

I'm gonna kick so much ass. At Donkey Kong, that is.

Ummmmmm, If you can find a donkey kong game, I will take that challenge... :D

The Richland crew should arrive around midnightish on friday, keep the party going till we arive would ya?...........course....according to Dan I count more as a portland jumper these days......:P

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

I remember when my teammate Willdog (now at Skydive AZ) and I drove from Oregon to Perris for one of the original Para-Performance events, we arrived at the DZ at 5:00 am and made our first jumps of the trip DURING the competition for the speed round over the pond...sick.

We'll see about getting a dawn load up so some of the out-of towners can maybee get a quick hop-n-pop in.

We'll see about getting a dawn load up so some of the out-of towners can maybee get a quick hop-n-pop in.

That would be fantastic if we could do that......I need all the help I can get:S

now as long as Dan remembers picking up my rig from the riggers in Richland..........If he forgets does anyone have an old manta..or raven I could borrow:P LOL

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Word. I'm pretty busy at work and can't leave early. I'll be in tonight and would love to do at least one hop and pop at dawn.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click