ramon

PST Open Freestyle at Perris who's coming?

Hiya stranger....long time no chat. My guy is heading out there to give it a shot and then staying to play at the Big Ways also. I'll be out there 4/29 with from what I hear, a few other Pink Mafia girls but I'm not sure how many of us are gonna "get wet".......:)

Maybe see ya then ~

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

How long are you going to be in Perris? Maybe we can make a jump (and I can cash in on the rain check from Summerjam LAST YEAR :P) and give me some head down tips. I can get there, I can hold it but I am still moving a bit..........

Hope to see ya soon, but if not, good luck at the meet. Kick some butt!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Hey, I'll be there from Noon April 21st (my birthday) to Sun eve Apr 25th. I think you and your beau are coming in the following week for the bigways right?

maybe I'll see you anyway.:P

ramon
"Revolution is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.", Ambrose Bierce.

hoping to come out and cheer for Team Xaos and watch all the sick moves they've been practicing at Eloy and Kapow...

also gotta swing thru So Cal for someones 'carve day' and see if reality matches the late night spiel... ;)

I'm sure it will be a good time all around. :)almost motivated me to take some canopy control classes... though with my big ole Sabre 150, I doubt my swoops would be anything special. And if a freefly chick can hold one's attention late at night when they're "usually" sober (with only naked visuals to go by), I'm sure they'll be able to do an outstanding job in person. :P