crawford

Canopy Control Speaker Needed!

I am interested in finding someone that is willing to come to our DZ and put on a canopy control seminar for our jumpers. We have a lot of people interested in attending such a seminar but I really don't know who I need to contact. Our Dz is located in North Alabama so someone close would be a plus. If any of you are in that field, please contact me either at "[email protected]" or "[email protected]"... Would like to have a seminar in March or April. Please let me know. Thanks.

"Sure, those Golf Carts may look all warm and fuzzy, but they WILL take a chunk out of your ass!"

This is just basically for our "low-timers" at the dz. (*Well, it will benefit everyone, but we have a lot of jumpers with less then 200 jumps that would benefit from a seminar greatly.) Hell, it would be awesome to take a "Field trip" to Deland, but it would be hard to get their parents/wives to sign a consent form.

"Sure, those Golf Carts may look all warm and fuzzy, but they WILL take a chunk out of your ass!"

Steve, Scott Miller or Brian Germain would probably both be able to travel to your dz. I would try to give whomever you are considering a call to find out specifics about arrangements and material covered. I have taken a course with Scott and it was quite informative. I sat through a seminar with Brian and was blown away. They are both very good at what they do, i'm sure either would suit your purpose.

Angela.

I have taken the Evolution canopy flight school, talked at length with Scott Miller, John LeBlanc, and also listened to seminars by Brian Germain as well as gone through a canopy control course with Brian. IMO, I would strongly recommend getting Brian. I was impressed by all I talked with. Brian blew my mind. He is in a word amazing. You would be served well by any of the people previously mentioned. You will be amazed by Brian.

I have recently contacted Brian and I feel that with all that was said in here that he would be our best bet. Now, to get the chumps at the DZ to sign up... Thanks guys and gals, I knew I could count on each and every one of you! Peace, Out!

I love talking to Brian (not that I've had that many opportunities, but the few I've had are gems). He's got a certain view of this sport ... like ... if you're in the door during a large boogie and you don't like the long spot, it'll only get worse the more you look at it. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over