freeflydrew

Xaos 27 90 square feet & Jevelin RS

It'll fit, it'll be tight, Cypres will make it even tighter. If you can get the D bag closed, then it will fit in a Javelin (and NOT look bad). They are great like that. You shouldn't have a problem, but if you doubt you could just get a RS.5 or RS1, they just give alittle more depth to the container to get a slightly bigger canopy in them.

---
Jonathan Bartlett
D-24876
AFF-I

I put a Velocity 90 in my RS (actually its the older XRS, but the same size). Its tight but, fits ok. But the -27 celled canopy will pack even bigger, so it will probility be super tight. I put my Velocity 90 in a friends RS.1, and it fit like a glove.

Lance

Hi Drew,
My Crossfire 99 was a very tight fit in my RS, my Xaos 21-85 and 88 are much easier to get in but Chris at precision told me that the 27 packs about 10% bigger than the 21 cell. As tight as my non crossbraced (but full formed nose) Crossfire was, I would think that the 27-90 is going to be a bitch! Also I would only put the bag straight in with the bridle looking straight up because there wasn't room to rotate the D-bag. I agree that a RS.5 orRS1 would be the better choice.
Conway