parachutist

PST's "Out of The Blue" DVD: Did they cancel it or what?

Well the man sure can drink a lot....even more than most skydivers I know....at least that's what i sorta remember through my own beer induced fog when I used to jump down at sebastian full time.....:):)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Lyle is in S. America...from what people have been telling me. he isnt answering his cellphone or email. I hope that he isnt in some S. American prison somewhere.;)

Lyle and Jim are in Brazil for the South American qualifier. They well be back next week.

When I last spoke with them, the DVD was in duplication. Shipment should start shortly. If I hear anything to the contrary, I will post it here.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Just so you are all up to date.... "Out of the Blue" is a new DVD release from Team Extreme that is being sold through the PST, as well as, many other outlets. The PST has been offering and pre-selling the new DVD since January. The Film has been mastered and finalilized but it is in mass production in California at the moment. All orders will be shipped when the DVDs become available to the distributers. The DVD link is missing from the PST website because it is being rebuilt with the new Pro Shop that will be available soon. For more info contact [email protected]

SlatonAirSports.com
CanopyPiloting.com

DVDs are pretty new to the skydiving video market. The WFFC DVD had a release date of late december, we all received it around easter. lots more errors, bugs, etc to fix with DVD that are hard to predict. It will be worth it when it finally arrives! :)

DVDs are pretty new to the skydiving video market. The WFFC DVD had a release date of late december, we all received it around easter. lots more errors, bugs, etc to fix with DVD that are hard to predict. It will be worth it when it finally arrives! :)

I'm sure it will, I saw the trailer. And this is why I am so impatient :$

Quick update:

Team Extreme's DVD made it back from the production house but had to be sent back because it was missing some footage from the team's 2001 & 2002 expedition. The changes have been completed but now its back at the duplication house. It looks REALLY good now, a short video is linked to the home page of proswoopingtour.com...Thanks!

SlatonAirSports.com
CanopyPiloting.com