skydiverek

How is this done? (photo attached)

Are you kidding? BJ Worth would be hurt to think his stunts in full James Bond suits were just photoshopped.

Phew! Thank you. And yes, on those there is usually a slit where the rig is exposed, and then the photographer/videographer just tries to get at angles that will keep it out of sight.

Is that Rob Harris?

- Mac

LOL ! ;) ( u can still see the cutaway handle under his shirt )

...and is that a radio on the chest strap? Damn, he's good for a student if it is...;)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

...and is that a radio on the chest strap? Damn, he's good for a student if it is...;)

Sure is! The rig comes from a picture of me wearing a student rig. Actually it's the same rig as in my new icon. Thats me under a Manta 288. No wonder my body is just a little dot.

Dave

You're quick with your responses Jeff! That post was only from october!

There are Many Many photos taken during a shuttle launch. It's common. That was the real deal by the way.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I never jumped from around the launch, but I did learn to fly there. I used to go up and circle just about where the picture was taken to watch launches. That is about as close as you can get. Something else... I am not sure if that is the shuttle launch pad or a rocket pad. Some Delta rockets look pretty nice as well. The security around rocket launch can be a little less than a shuttle launch.

I believe the shirt is blurred because he's in freefall. Man, you guys are hot for the conspiracy theory.

Chris

It was the one armed man!!!!!!
;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'