bmcd308

Where to Buy a Hornet

Roy from Rigs & Things has the best price for the Hornet ($910 I think). Also, check out Skykat.com & look at their used section. They usually have hornet 190/70/50's used for sale. I got mine (170) for 675, and it rocks!
**I'm a Pschydiver!
Majdi

"Not trying to knock anyone on prices but Direct from factory w/ custome color ...$536"

WOW, they're economy must be getting better, or they're getting a little smarter with thier US customers... I ordered mine from them about 2 weeks after you did & I'm paying $650.... still a damn good price when you're pinching the pennies! :)"Pammi's Hemp/Skydiving Jewelry"

Yeah...If you look at there site they dont list the prices any more. You have to email or call........I think there economy is going back u a little too plus it depends on the size of the canopy . I know when I ordered my 150 it was 563$ and for a 170 was like 600$ something!!! Still a great price for new custom canopy!! Hopefully should be here in the next week or so!!
jason

I was quoted $575. with ($70. shipping to the states) about three weeks ago when I ordered my Hornet. I hope they stick with this price. Is there any other charges that you know of, Jason? I'm getting anxious to get it and get some jumps on it. I had a hard time getting my order in. Communications aren't that great between here and South Africa. What a bargain though! Vortex containers with hip rings are about $750. Ask for Manny.

Hey steve,.....No I was jsut told the 85$ ......but hell even if there is a possible 3% import fee thats still nothing compared to what you could be paying. I was told my canopy will be ready in 5 weeks and on the 19th it will be 5 weeks, so I'm hoping it will be on its way. As for getting in contact with them all my emails have all gotten reponded by manny himself. Also I called over there a couple of times in the beginning to make sure everything went through OK. Its an expensive call but at least you get the answeres to your questions right then and there!!!
jason

Try to order it direct from PISA or phone Manny at Icarus.+27 11 452 8858 or
+27 11 452 4397. PISA normally deliver within 5 weeks. With the Chute shop products like the Vortex 11 you will have to wait 12 to 16 weeks. E-mail Manny direct at manny @icarus.co.za Tell him that Tallies referrred you to him and you should have no problems. PISA is [email protected] and their tel is. +27 32 533 0333