skyange1

Jumpbubble

I am desperate for a nice freefly suit. Ive seen the suits ( not to mention the specialty fabrics) that come from Jumpbubble and I know...thats what I want. Problem is cant get one. Wont settle for crappy or ugly jumpsuit! People know you for the jumpsuit you wear. Help me get in touch with Jumpbubble! Please!

hey I live here in deland so I made a couple of phone calls to help you out. EMILY the owner of jumpbubble has either gone out of business or sold the business. the NEW OWNER of the business is NANCY and the new name of the business is ouragan (its french for huricane). the new phone number is 386 747 5019. I called Nancy this morning she gave me her email its [email protected] she said she is in the process of getting patterns ready and will be taking orders within the next month. She said if you want to email her as soon as shes ready shell drop you an email and let you know. hope that helps!

I was wondering about Jumpbubble too, figured it went out of business. I think I'll just keep wearing what I have been. SIGH - my man took over my DaKine rags freefly pants and wears them constantly now - so its patch pants until I can afford something else!
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?

I decided that since there wasn't any that I liked out there besides the dakines, and I'm not about to spend more for a pair of pants than I did form my RW suit with all the bells and whistles that I would make my own. Found a basic pattern that I liked then changed it some for different colored panels and such, right now just waiting on the lemon trim tape from para-gear. Derek sewed the panels together lastnight and I pinned al the parts together, they are going to look sweet when done. Of course it does help that Derek is a rigger and has E thread and knows how to sew seams together and all that stuff....I'm going to have to start calling him my seamstress. :D