BKS60

Pop ups

Its a Ad issue. If you access the site on a iDevice of any type you are presented with an ad that goes to the bottom of the Safari browser and follows you on the scrolling up or down unless you close the ad.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

BKS60

Only shows up on my I-phone connection so don't think I can get a screen shot.

Screen shot attached. Meso: if you really need the site info, I can get it for you.

They (both the ones I've pulled) seem to be ads for Bing.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Walmart is another one that pops up and scrolls on mobile.

Here is the ad image URL, may help you track down what ad provider is the issue.

http://cache.celtra.com/api/blobs/97a02712d22fd55b30216a186950981e616f55d0bf675676f8f9e44a00e283b8/English_320x50%20Banner.png
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

BIGUN

It stays with the scroll on a computer also... so, my venture is that it was designed that way.

Pretty sure it is.

However on mobile devices it could be annoying. Would be an easy fix but not sure if they have bigger fish to fry.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

theonlyski

***It stays with the scroll on a computer also... so, my venture is that it was designed that way.

Pretty sure it is.

However on mobile devices it could be annoying. Would be an easy fix but not sure if they have bigger fish to fry.

Well, on the phone it covers things you want to read and/or click on. And a fair amount (probably increasing) of use of this site is via phone these days. So it is a functionality issue.

This is something we worked on before and fixed for the phones we tested with. I will take another look at this, but we implemented a media-query that hid the social media toolbar if the screen was a mobile browser width.

Can you let me know what browser the phone uses? And what model phone it is. This may help in getting it resolved.

Might also help to get the useragent that the browser is presenting. (though I'm not sure you guys filter by agent, it would probably work)

http://whatsmyuseragent.com/