R00tj00se

A suit for the darkside

I have finally been tempted by the dark side and am going to get myself a Freefly suit. 2 questions:
(i) What suits do people fly and what do they recommend - I've heard Michigan suits are pretty good!
(ii) Do they come in different fits like FS suits - i.e. skinny people get tight FF suits and fat guys get baggier ones.
Cheers

when i used a simple rw suit when i was sit flying i felt that every little move that i make can ge me out of balance and flip over and when i used a baggy freefly suit i felt much more in control and i was much more stable, i dunno if it slowed me down since i float anyway but it's way batter then a tight rw suit
Free Skies,
Omri :S

Yeah, freefly suits are there to slow you down. The measurements don't have to be as exact. You don't need to worry about booties and what kind of booties, and what kind of grips, etc. That makes buying a freefly suit much simplier. I think that fall rate is easier to control this way also, which makes getting the exact right amount of drag not as critical.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

FreedomMeansChoice seems to be a good bang for your buck all seams re-inforced on the inside.
I have two FMChoice and have owned a Michigan suit (not enough drag, poor customer support but I think it depends on who handles your order)
My next suit will be from Firefly (very good customer support, but more expensive)
Fly free
ramon

The Bomber Freefly suit is very cool. I have a custom one, and I love it. It's durable, good looking, and they guarantee satisfaction. In fact, I wasn't 100% happy with the suit after my first 70 jumps on it, so I sent it back. Within one and a half weeks, I had a totally new suit that was perfect. That's customer support!

Firefly makes the BEST free fly jump suits. They actually take into account that we have bodies inside them - girls shouldn't go anywhere else! And for some reason, all the guys at our DZ (most of whom wear Firefly!) have GREAT Butts!
My two cents!
Mandy
www.zardwebdesign.com/Mandy

Anyone have the Tony Suits "Space Suit"? I am thinking of getting one of these. I do not have a freefly suit already, but this type of suit sounds ideal for myself since it is for the lighter-weight jumpers and is slightly more snug that a normal freefly suit. Lets just say I tend to float quit a bit at 160Lbs exit weight!;) Just looking for some info here before I call Tony Suits for their recomendation according to my build. I really don't want to shell out $200.00 on somthing that won't be right for myself.
Craig