chuteless

mouse scrolling problems

I have been having mouse scrolling problems the last three days, but ONLY with DZ.conm Forums. I can scroll perfectly on any other site that requires it, but as soon as I go back to DZ.Com Forums, the problem is there. I bought a new mouse this morning, and its no better than the other I had. I have tried a dozen websites, but this seems to be ONLY with your site. Any answers? It sometimes will scroll, but extremely slow, not at all, or in short swift jumps. Please advise me if its something with your site that can be adjusted or what. THANKS CHUTELESS

It has to be how your browser in interpreting the site. I've experienced the same thing at times, but not regularly.

You could try upgrading your browser to the latest version of that browser (especially if it is IE). That may help you out some.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I've been having the same problem ever since the last server update. But it's only in post windows. Like when I'm typing a post, or editing one that I'm previewing. If the text exceeds a single screen and requires scrolling, when I scroll up to the top, if I try to scroll down a little to edit some text in the middle, as soon as I hit the down arrow, it jumps all the way to the bottom.

Actually, it's the second time you hit the scroll bar. If you scroll up a little with the bar, and then tap the up arrow again, it will jump all the way to the bottom as well.