trat

Painting Bodyflight Bedford

Hi!

We're repainting the inside of Bodyflight Bedford. It was recently painted white for a film project, and is already looking a little grubby. It will be painted again before the World Challenge. Does anyone have any suggestions on colo(u)r schemes? :-)

Some four-way teams have already suggested that sky blue offers better visuals. Also, since blue is quite a calming colour it also seems sensible from an instructor's point of view. However, we will listen to any sane suggestions from our customers! :-)

I am not a customer (of your tunnel)....

However, I like the idea of maybe a few stripes, dots, or something unique...

It allows a coach to communicate. "The outside center will face the red dot, that way the tail does not get sucked out the door."

"Do 90 turns, from green to red, so we can get the right camera angle for the debrief."

Numbers could work as well.

whatever looks the best on video...

how about green, so you can green screen special effects like space ships and airplanes?

:)

you can do green screen effect with any color... green and blue work best
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I think that color does not really matter (agree with tdog about some dots etc. being very useful), but while you are at it, it may be a good idea to add a mirror to one of the window plates.

Mirror is one of the coolest features of SVCO & it really helps in training.

See you guys in April at the indoor nationals :)

it may be a good idea to add a mirror to one of the window plates.

Mirror is one of the coolest features of SVCO & it really helps in training.

See you guys in April at the indoor nationals :)

Unfortunately having a round tunnel causes its own problems when it comes to having a mirror,

Having a mirror has been dug up a few times at our staff meetings, but with so much work already being carried out downstairs on the leisure facilities i think it wouldn't get to far up the list of priorities.

We do have a mirror just above and to the left of the exit door.

Looks like the world challenge is going to be Awsome, I reckon the Free Flying rounds are gona blow peoples minds....lol...

Look forward to seeing all of you there..