Andybilly

UK Tunnel Camps

Theres 2 camps coming up at bodyflight with Steve Hamilton and John Mciver. From the website:
14-15th Jan
28-19th Feb

Price edited out. If you are interested in finding out what people are charging, call them or go their site.

UK Skydiver for all your UK skydiving needs.

Gary is also back in the UK and doing a lot of FS coaching at Airkix from 14th - 22nd Jan, he is planning on having another Airspeed coach with him, TBC. They will do camps on demand and one-on-one coaching, 4way etc., pretty much whatever people want.

Best to contact Trevor or Simon Ward at Airkix, or send me a PM if you want Gary's email.

I've since heard that Neal Houston (Airspeed) will be in the UK coaching with Gary from Jan 16th - 20th. Gary will be around longer, from 13th - 22nd - available for team/ individual tunnel coaching on a first come, first served basis. There won't be any 'official' camps or promotion as such, this is a word-of-mouth last minute thing. PM for contact info :)

I will be doing regular free coaching sessions at Bodyflight in aid of Keech Cottage children's Hospice. There will be 4x15 mins slots available, first session provisionally planned for 26th January. It will probably be mid-late afternoon. First 4 e-mails I receive will get the slots. 150 pounds each covers the tunnel time... [email protected] The hospice needs 5000 pounds per day to keep running so let's fly and help them out !