freeflyinghaze

boards in tunnels

I'm guessing that the fliers that took a board in the tunnel were very experienced on the board before being allowed to fly it in the tunnel. I'm sure also those fliers had to prove that they had bodyflight down very well.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hi Jeremy,

All the Flyaways have allowed it, plus most of the outdoor portables have in the past.. heck Flyaway has even flown a KAYAK!!! I know 3 who tunnel board.. none too regularly though as it really is difficult and limiting as I understand it
The outdoor tunnel in North Carolina allows it (and are even going to get a few to keep in stock I've heard!) as I'm sure would Lifted in Hawaii, both Flyaways, and most all the portables still.

Both me and my girl friend fly the board fairly often and found it quite fun. I built my own board and have found it a 3 demensional flying tool. I was just hoping to find others that fly and other tunnels to fly in. Thanks for the info. Question, has anyone flown 2 boards in the tunnel at the same time?

tell us what you remember in the photo.. suit colors.. tunnel scenery....maybe I can track it down..[\reply]

I think I can help with the photo description.... Two people on boards in a wind tunneln:P:ph34r::D:D

Sorry - couldnt help myself:o

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Sean McCormac and Dusty Smith flew in the portable at eloy with a board..
well Sean on the board and Dusty freeflying...

that kind of precise control with such a large wing is pretty fucking amazing..