bbarnhouse

Official Announcement SkyVenture Arizona

Ready? Set? GO!
I am pleased to announce that the tunnel at Skydive Arizona by Skyventure is OFFICIALLY open for business!!

We thank everyone for their patience! We know it took a lot longer than we had ancipicipated, but we are sure you'll feel it was worth the wait.

To all of the folks that came out to fly while helping our instructors get some "hands on" time we thank you very much for your time and hope that you had some fun and laughs along the way. :)
Okay folks.. bring it!
B|

Nice pricing.... How long with the "Special Opening Rates" last for

Those rates are good through September 30, 2005:)

Any idea what they will become? I'm sure that any large camp I want to plan at any site will still need to be done months ahead. Rates have recently become a big part of our decisions.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

thanks bb - we're going to be working on a spring (huge) camp like last year and now that there are more tunnels up and running, cost, coaches, proximity to DZs and family stuff will play into it.

We've had conflicting info about the costs lately so the sooner I can straighten it out the sooner I start talking to tunnel organizers/coaches.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Am I missing something? I can't find anything about "special rates". Where do you see this?

Is everyone at Skydive AZ just now coming back from Rantoul? I sent an Email to the peeps at AZTC like 2 weeks ago and have yet hear anything.

Would I be better off trying to work with AZ Airspeed for tunnel coaching?
“Keep your elbow up!"

Already sent you a PM, BB--but to all I say sorry if I sounded a bit petulant, but I was hoping to tunnel fly with AZTC on my B-day (yesterday) and made alternate plans when I didn't hear back.

`S'all good, though. The tunnel is open, I'm another year older and will be jumping/tunnel flying very soon.;)

Can't wait!!!:D