basilbrush

Bodyflight Bedford DZ Tour!

Hi, I just started at Bodyflight Bedford as Marketing Manager.

For those of you who missed us at the BPA AGM, we're kicking off the DZ Tour at BPS Langar this Sunday!

We will continue the tour over the next few months, these are the dates confirmed already:

Sun 1 May - Langar
Sat 7 May - Hinton
Sat 14 May - Chatteris
Sat 21 May - Hibaldstow
Sat 28 May - Sibson
Sat 11 June - UK Parachuting

More dates will follow soon... See you there!

We're going to get to as many DZs as we can before our opening date, late summer this year, subject to the agreement of DZ owners.

The list of tour dates will be updated, posters will appear at parachute centres and dates will be added to the BPA website as and when they are confirmed.

Any chance of you coming to RAPA??

It is certainly a possibility... but given the dates it will probably have to be after our opening
So far the response from DZ operators here has been fantastic and we are frantically planning weekends in over the next few months.

I am keen to see us working closely with skydivers all over Europe and I for one would love to visit as many places as possible!

Happy to send over a promo-pack in the meantime though! - can you PM me details of a relevent contact there?

Many thanks

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Hi,

Our 'try us out' offer can be booked over the phone - call us on 0845 200 2960

The wind was a little harsh on Saturday so we figured we miss quite a few people! - hopefully see you soon!

Paul

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Hi what's the purpose of the tour? I saw your guys van at Sibson about 2 weekends ago and some leaflets but wasn't sure what was going on, if anything.

Will see you guys at Sibson this coming weekend though.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Hi,

The tour is really just a chance for us to meet skydivers from all over - talk a little about our fantastic facility and answer any questions you may have. Its also a nice day out for us (fingers crossed on the weather!)

On the tour we have a few freebies / chocies! and some promotional offers. Plus people get to see our photo album and check out the works before our opening soon.

Come over and say hi at the weekend and I will see you then!

Paul

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

When you coming to headcorn

Not for a little while yet sadly - we have filled our weekends for the next 2 months... but do intend to get to every UK DZ hopefully. We will try to get a date in the diary ASAP.

Paul

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk