slj678

Do you know a Daniel Sullivan?

Ask him if he ever used the name "Winn T Elixsis"? If so PM me back. We had one in Michigan mostly at what is Skydive Tecumseh now He eventually went to SkydiveChicago,but was fired for appearing in in Playgirl magazine. Never knew what tappened to him after that. New Jersey seems to be a good place to hide from your reputation I guess.

Ask him if he ever used the name "Winn T Elixsis"? If so PM me back. We had one in Michigan mostly at what is Skydive Tecumseh now He eventually went to SkydiveChicago,but was fired for appearing in in Playgirl magazine. Never knew what tappened to him after that. New Jersey seems to be a good place to hide from your reputation I guess.

Why on earth would that disqualify you from working at a dropzone?

Why on earth would that disqualify you from working at a dropzone?

Maybe they were jealous of the size of his packing paddle.;):P

Hey, I knew a Danny Sullivan in the 70's in Utah. He moved to CA. Don't know if he was a rigger or not. I think he was working on his ticket back then. Probably could have finished in sometime in the past 30+ years.:P

That was Roger Nelsons decision. You cant take that up with him though.Was he winn T. at the time since Tecsumeh ,or Danny when he started out. Seems to me he grew up in the Toledo area.One of his most famous blunders was landing upside down by his knees after sliding out of his Jump Shack SST.
All the girls said he was wearing strap on dildi "7 from page 84

Don't know where to post this, but can anybody here vouch for a Daniel Sullivan out of New Jersey? Claims he is a rigger just wondering if anybody has met the guy.

Call Dave DeWolf and ask him. After that, you should have no worries.

Dan has been around for years. He was one of my instructors at the Herd and at Skydive East in 1995.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Certainly not the Danny Sullivan I knew.:o

The guy I knew was a real decent guy. There's been at least 3 John Mitchells in this sport that I know of. :D

The guy I knew was a real decent guy too. Great instructor, rigger and human being.

IIRC, he was close to my age, which would make him somewhere in his late 40s or early 50s now.

The last time I saw him was at Cross Keys.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb