lodestar

Zhills reunion

Just checking in to see if anyone can confirm the Zhills "Old timers reunion" or the 50 year reunion supposedly happening on November 20.
If anyone has info on the reality of that happening and/or correct dates please post that info.

Yes. I plan to be there, probably Fri - Sun. Hope to see you there!

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Hey Roger,
Thanks for the heads up, I'm thinking best bet would be the last of the week 24-27 th , is that when you're talking about?
Looking forward to it....

Yes, the last 3 or 4 days of the event. I wonder if we need T-Shirts with our names and the years we jumped there so we can find each other...?

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

ZHILLS REUNION - The "Reunionites" have already started to arrive on the DZ. It's going to be a great time to catch up with your "dear" friends. Rob and Mary Paley are coming from Australia. I just heard that "Dr. Ruth" is coming! Besides just the good time of visiting with your friends that you have not seen for years - we actually have some events planned. Wed Nov. 23 - Roller Skating Party at Crystal Springs Roller Rink then back to the DZ for pizza and hot dogs. Thursday Nov. 24 - usual Turkey Dinner at DZ with classic 10-way event. Friday Nov. 25 - 60s Dress Up Night - we have a thrift store setting up at the DZ so that you can pick out your favorite outfit, oysters and Reggae Band. Saturday Nov. 26 - Banquet Night - sit down dinner for 200 - buy your tickets at skydivecity.com. We will be having people talk from each decade - overflow will be a buffet on "Mobey Deck" - DJ for more fun!!

Had a blast, won the 8way meet with DT's ringer team. My wife placed second.

I had to spend tday with my inlaws so no 10way, and Sat with my family so no 16way.

But it is pretty awesome to jump with my old friends from my time in the Hills 96-99, and 02-05 (Yes, that is not "old" but it still is 15 years ago....)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334