howardwhite

Skydiving songs

Tis the season for the 12-Days of Jumping!
;)

On the 1st day of jumping my true love gave to me, a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 2nd day of jumping my true love gave to me, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 3rd day of jumping my true love gave to me, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 4th day of jumping my true love gave to me, four calling girls, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 5th day of jumping my true love gave to me, FIVE BLOW JOBS, four calling girls, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in and old 3.

On the 6th day of jumping my true love gave to me six sixty-niners, FIVE BLOW JOBS, four calling girls, three French shores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 7th day of jumping my true love gave to me seven sucking sister, six sixty-niners, FIVE BLOW JOBS, four calling girls, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 8th day of jumping my true love gave to me eight aching assholes, seven sucking sisters, six sixty-niners, FIVE BLOW JOBS, four calling girls, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 9th day of jumping my true love gave to me nine gnawed off nipples, eight aching assholes, seven sucking sisters, six sixty-niners, FIVE BLOW JOBS, four calling girls, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 10th jay of jumping my true love gave to me ten tons of titty, nine gnawed off nipples, eight aching assholes, seven sucking sisters, six sixty-niners, FIVE BLOW JOBS, four calling girls, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 11th day of jumping my true love gave to me eleven licking lesbians, ten tons of titty, nine gnawed off nipples, eight aching assholes, seven sucking sisters, six sixty-niners, FIVE BLOW JOBS, four calling girls, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3.

On the 12th day of jumping my true love gave to me twelve twats-a-twitching, eleven licking lesbians, ten tons of titty, nine gnawed off nipples, eight aching assholes, seven sucking sisters, six sixty-niners, FIVE BLOW JOBS, four calling girls, three French whores, two shit house doors and a hand-job in an old 3!

Hate to Hijack this thread ;)
but Todd Snyder wrote a song about DB Cooper:

"DB Cooper was 43
When we first heard his name
47 miles away from
Where he fell into his fame
He told me that the hardest part
Wasn't really jumping out of that plane
It was spending the night
Watching those lights
Coming down through the pouring rain..."

There are more verses but I recommend tracking down the actual song...he's the fellow that wrote:
B
double E
double R U N
BEER RUN!
All we need is a ten and a fiver
A car and a key and a sober driver
B
double E
double R U N
BEER RUN!