NickDG

Stump the Chumps?

Sorry Jerry, you aren't eligible to play as you don't reside in the "chump" category, LOL . . .

Sandy,

The night before Mark was killed on the sunset load he and I were riding our bicycles back across the field to the Ghetto from the DZ. And we couldn't make it twenty feet without falling down, running into each other, and laughing our asses off like the drunken sods we were. Of all the good people gone now I sometimes miss him the most . . .

NickD :)

That made me happy to hear that..I remember when Becky, (Frisbys' ex) commented to me one nite at the Melody Inn, that she had never seen me so happy...I looked over at Mark and then back to Becky and said he is why I am so happy....So full of fun and a laugh that I am happy to say was so infectious that if I concentrate for a second I can hear any time I want...Miss him alot, even after 30 yr...[:/]

Sandy

Wow, Sandy, you're the very first person (online or in real life) I've ever heard mention the "Melody Inn" in the last 25 years.

Almost no one I know today remembers (let alone knows about) that place in Lake Elsinore!

Memories . . .

NickD :)

Hi Nick,
And then one day at the cabana in front of the gear store everybody is looking up as a couple of people go low and one really low and Alan richter points up in the air and starts yelling,"Sechler, Sechler!!!" and this dude gets up next to him yelling,"Sechler, Sechler!!" and Alan looks over , still yelling Sechler Sechler and realizes that Mark is standing next to him!! I was a bout 10 feet away and had one of the best laughs I ever had out there!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

OK NICK!!!!!! How about The Pueblito Bar and Cantina, just down the road from Elsinore? How about the Pizza Place in Perris...they finally got smart and took the carpet up after they figured out what the jumpers were capable of on a Sat. night...we finally got kicked out of there...can't imagine why?...we gave them more business on the weekend than they got all week...guess they just got tired of us walking around with glasses of beer hangin on our lips,(cardinal puff)...Were you at the Melody Inn the night Hallam tore my dress off in the parking lot? I felt like looking like a girl, so I went home, got all dolled up, put on a new dress I bought and went to the Melody...I got out of the car and wam!!! out of nowhere came Bill screaming at me and ripped my dress off. He said I wasn't going in there looking that sexy, so I said OK A-hole I'll go in without the dress on...I found out later that his ex-wife had strolled back into town and was inside...Well, she saw more of me than he planned...and so did everyone else...oops...:$...then there was the time he got into a car with the waitress at the Pueblito...OUCH...that's another story...you just don't want to piss off a little person...we get really big when we're mad...LOL

Sandy

How 'bout Chicago Joes Liberty Bell Lounge in Perris ?

Ol Joe could sure cook a steak and he used half a cube of butter in the process.
He was across the street from where Hank Aschutto had his loft

Ah the good old days.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

What are the chances! That's me in the 1st pic, at the back. Left of the guy with the pink 'Skydive' on his shirt. He was an Aussie by the name of Pete. Pic #4 has Pete again and Chantal (?)
I have some pics from around this time too.
This was '93 just before the WFFC
"Africa is not for sissies"

What are the chances! That's me in the 1st pic, at the back. Left of the guy with the pink 'Skydive' on his shirt. He was an Aussie by the name of Pete. Pic #4 has Pete again and Chantal (?)
I have some pics from around this time too.
This was '93 just before the WFFC

CORRECTION - me in the 5th pic, not 1st pic!
"Africa is not for sissies"