Hooknswoop

Trivia Question

Speaking of Trivia, what does SST stand for? As in SST Racer.

Some people say "Struggle Struggle Thump".;)

But others have been known to call it "Super Swooper Tandem"
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

My favorite is "Sherman's Still Trying", manufactured by the "Junk Shack". Then again, I've heard the Relative Workshop called "Relatively Worthless, Rigging Innovations called "Rigging Imitations", Strong Enterprises called "Strange Enterprises", and for all you old timers, I used to jump a "Para-Pain Clout", by Para-Fright.

Gosh I loved that rig.

I still fly one (1982) but I'd trade it even up for a J3 18" MLW or a new Voodoo :P

So like, is there an antiques roadshow for jump gear?

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

For Jump Gear Antiques... you just need to fly to Portland Oregon.. rent a car... I-205 Exit 12A to Oregon Hwy 224 headed toward Estacada. In-between Mile Post Marker 20 & 21 is Heiple Rd. Beaver Oaks Airport is one mile West of
Hwy 224 on Heiple Rd. You will find a large sign at the Airport driveway this is Western Parachute Sales.. Aka Call Ralph.. aka Skydive BeaverOaks Airport or Skydive EagleCreek... there is almost any and everything under the sun pertaining to parachuting there. ITS a freakin amazing place...but caveat emptor. KNOW what you want.. and what it is worth.

Jeanne