Ron

Lake Wales and Titusville.

I am planning a DZ tour... Ya know when you start at one DZ and go to a new DZ for each jump.

Rumor has it that both Lake Wales and Titusville are pretty much not flying fun jumpers.....

Anyone care to comment?

My original plan was
1. Zhills
2. Skydive Tampa Bay
3. Lake Wales
4. Sebastion
5. Titusville
6. DeLand.

Maybe Palatka.

But if the rumors are true... then I need to make adjustments.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

They have fun jumping there. I just jumped in Titusville this past weekend. It's always best to call ahead just in case. You have a pretty good shot to get on some loads on the weekends there. Weekdays are a little iffy. That's why it's best to call and see if they have any tandems scheduled, so you can try to get on one of those loads. If you can get to jump there, it is worth it. It's a great view, and either 15k or 18k for altitude with a king air. Lake Wales is the same DZO, so I think it works the same there as well.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Mike Mullins at least once, did a DZ tour of Florida, dropping the same load of jumpers out over I believe, 13 DZs, all in one day.

I don't know if that was a one-time thing, but damn, that would have been fun to do. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Mike Mullins at least once, did a DZ tour of Florida, dropping the same load of jumpers out over I believe, 13 DZs, all in one day.

Think it was 12, it was back in 1995 or 96 when he was flying the winters at Keystone.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Think it was 12, it was back in 1995 or 96 when he was flying the winters at Keystone.

Was it that long ago? Wow. He also had to collect waivers from every DZ for the jumpers to sign before doing the jumps. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am planning a DZ tour... Ya know when you start at one DZ and go to a new DZ for each jump.

Rumor has it that both Lake Wales and Titusville are pretty much not flying fun jumpers.....

Anyone care to comment?

My new plan is
1. Zhills
2. Sebastian
3. Palatka
4. Deland
5. Clewiston
6. Keys boogie!

Adjustments Made!

Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

I don't know if that was a one-time thing, but damn, that would have been fun to do. :)

This is correct I was on that we did 13 airports and 1 more jump at the end of the day. We 14 jumps total. For 400 per jumper it was a deal.

Was it that long ago? Wow. He also had to collect waivers from every DZ for the jumpers to sign before doing the jumps. :P

I never filled out waivers for each dz only Mike's dz

I never filled out waivers for each dz only Mike's dz

Hmmm... I thought wrong. I was pretty sure I read something about some paperwork that needed doing before being allowed to drop jumpers over each DZ, then again, it's Mike's plane...