CSpenceFLY

Georgia State Formation Skydiving Record:March 18th-21st:Fitzgerald,Ga.

Yep we will knock off a POP's record, either Thursday or Sunday. I'd like to do it Thursday with the jumpers that are warming up for the GSR. I haven't looked it up, but wouldn't 22 beat it?
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

So do you think we will have that many POPS there Thurs? Have you done a count of who says they are going to be there?

Just adding to your list of things to do since you don't have anything else to think about!!!;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Heck I don't even know who is going to be ON the GSR but there will be plenty over the age of 40 to do a fast POP's record.

Right now we hope to have the based doing some practise jumps Thursday - thats 8 of 22......:)
Maybe Spence might even play.....

Great news, Jim Graham has agreed to organize the bench for the Georgia State record. Many of you know Jim for 4/8/12 ways and numerous world records. Jim will be putting together challenging jumps for people who are on the bench for the record and others. I promise you these will be some fun jumps!!!

Jim Graham
Started jumping 1978
Total number of jumps +10,477
6 World records

Good stuff. If your looking for a slot, please contact myself or one of the plane capt.

CCH Fortson

House keeping chores here:

For these that are interested it looks like the majority of the GSR participates are staying at the WESTERN MOTEL 229-424-9500 please mention the boogie when you register to get the discounted rate.

If you have received your invitation and accepted it please send you deposit in.

If you have not received and invitation and believe this to be in error drop me a PM but I am glad to report that the event will fill up (easily) and the skill level has stayed high. I am equally happy to report that POP’s is looking good also so now we need to go out and SET the record!!

CCH
Fortson

Yep the record is 20, and the current idea will be to break that Thursday afternoon. (21 way and video)

We will offer slots FIRST to the people who have a slots on the GSR and who will be jumping Thursday, then others.

Lot's of folks are asking where they are slotted for the event. I promise everyone that wanted to go last gets to go last.........really........would I shit you......you can trust me I'm a skydiver.

Fortson CCH

UPDATE

Lot’s of e-mails coming in asking for updates.

· We will be sending out slot assignments next week!
· At the same time you will find your wavier to be filled out before you arrive
· We will be doing everything possible to have all there paper work, tickets ect done on Thursday
· I am sending an e-mail out today (Wednesday) to find out who is coming in on Thursday and if they want to be on the POP’s record. Please respond asap.

The plane captains have done a great job selecting the team, we have people coming from all over the south. We may have a Sky Vann for the lead plane.

Feel free to PM me your questions….other than your slot. :P

CCH
Fortson

But, but, but.....

I will be in Belize next week! Can't you just tell me my slot assignment now, so I can be sure to practice for it while I'm in Belize??? Pretty please??? :P:):D

Can't wait! Thanks for all the effort you've put into this.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

OK so here we go again. Yahoo sucks! I didn't get an email but I want a slot on POPS (not that I look anywhere near close enough to be on it. HA HA) and I'll be there Thursday.

--
Hot Mama

Listen Mouth is my "special needs friend" as a organizer that is respectful of people of special needs I of course am willing to work around Mouths certain communication problems.

(That and the picture she has of me with the goat.....)

BUT everyone will want to check there e-mails Wednesday next week for slots.

So far we have around 50 of the 66 showing up on Thursday. People are fighting over who's going to be on the POP's record (Good thing the PLANE CAPTAINS will pick these)

Stay safe

fr

Re: people are 'fighting' ;)....

IF you have the personel.... can you create TWO teams ??
(even if you need a FEW people to be on Both ).. then do back to back "matching 21 ways"......
if they build and TIE... then EVERYone will be a record holder......!!!B|
with neither dive,,,, being better ( bigger ) than the other....
it doesn't HAVE to be gold, silver or bronze.....
can't it be TWO golds????
just an idea.:|

jmy
POPS 3935

Re: people are 'fighting' ;)....

IF you have the personel.... can you create TWO teams ??
(even if you need a FEW people to be on Both ).. then do back to back "matching 21 ways"......
if they build and TIE... then EVERYone will be a record holder......!!!B|
with neither dive,,,, being better ( bigger ) than the other....
it doesn't HAVE to be gold, silver or bronze.....
can't it be TWO golds????
just an idea.:|

jmy
POPS 3935

A nice idea. Some CRW records have done this before. Build the record with several jumpers on the bench, then send a new load up using those bench jumpers and tie the record with them. Then they all become record holders. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LMAO...you called me special needs just cause I can't get that freaking email to work for your address. I guess it is a good thing you love me despite my technical short comings. :P

--
Hot Mama

...People are fighting over who's going to be on the POP's record (Good thing the PLANE CAPTAINS will pick these)

No, no, no..it doesn't work that way. I organized the first. I have been on every one since and I'm NOT going to miss this one.
THAT'S how it works!
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...People are fighting over who's going to be on the POP's record (Good thing the PLANE CAPTAINS will pick these)

No, no, no..it doesn't work that way. I organized the first. I have been on every one since and I'm NOT going to miss this one.
THAT'S how it works!
:)

isn't it past your nap time?:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.