CSpenceFLY

Georgia State Formation Skydiving Record:March 18th-21st:Fitzgerald,Ga.

...People are fighting over who's going to be on the POP's record (Good thing the PLANE CAPTAINS will pick these)

No, no, no..it doesn't work that way. I organized the first. I have been on every one since and I'm NOT going to miss this one.
THAT'S how it works!
:)

I guess you better get out the boxing gloves.

...People are fighting over who's going to be on the POP's record (Good thing the PLANE CAPTAINS will pick these)

No, no, no..it doesn't work that way. I organized the first. I have been on every one since and I'm NOT going to miss this one.
THAT'S how it works!
:)

Hopefully the organizers will have a warm spot in their hearts, and allow some us original Georgia POPs Big Way pioneers to jump in this next upcoming attempt.

I guess you better get out the boxing gloves.

Did you notice?
------------------------> :)
Besides, Fortson would kick my ass and not spill a drop of the beer in his hand.

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

LOL, first Chris is CORRECT the POP's gig is an add on and we want to make everyone as happy as possible - to a point :P

Here's the plan. We will take the FIRST 21 POP's jumpers at 12:00. To get on this load you MUST have your POP's number. We will do another POP's jump at 4:00. That one will be selected by the plane captains and myself. If your on the first one and do a good job than you'll most likely be on the second....

....if we need a second ;)

Word of warning, we have 16 POP's jumpers who are also on the GSR who are going to be at the dz early Thursday who have indicated a desire to do the POP's record. That leaves 5 slots for non GSR folks to stake a claim.

BTW, thats not to say that other's can't get there on group of XX and attempt to beat it - I think that would be great. IN FACT we will only do a 21 way and video. IF there is another group they can do 22 and video and beat our record!

How's THAT for a deal?

CCH Fortson

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Heads up kids. It seems everyone is dragging their feet making hotel reservations. There is another event in town the same weekend as ours and the hotels are starting to release the rooms I had blocked for us.

If you are planning on having a hotel room you need to make reservations and please make sure to mention the skydiving event.

Heads up kids. It seems everyone is dragging their feet making hotel reservations. There is another event in town the same weekend as ours and the hotels are starting to release the rooms I had blocked for us.

If you are planning on having a hotel room you need to make reservations and please make sure to mention the skydiving event.

Woops! Thanks, I hadn't done mine yet.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

FYI- many of the folks I have been talking to on the GSR are staying at the Western Hotel 229-424-9500

Looks like the jump tickets will be $28.00 for the record attempts. Don't for get that this is a cash and carry event! Plenty of ATM's in town though.

FYI- many of the folks I have been talking to on the GSR are staying at the Western Hotel 229-424-9500

Is anybody that is staying at the hotel here looking for a roomie to split the cost?
If so, let me know: iwanvdschoor AT yahoo.com

A free 8x10 photo of the record on top of split room cost B|

Slots and all info has been e-mails.

YEHAAAAAAAAA

CCH Fortson

Any new word on camps? I know I'm the broken record on this one, but inquiring minds wanna keep up to date... and it's the deciding factor as to whether I go to the farm to pick up my rig and jump there or have them mail it back to me and jump in raeford.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

If I get up to the farm it will be the weekend of the 6th BUT I get your rig and jump as much as you can where you can and I would show up and blow Jim away with your skills!!

fr

I'll be jumping either way and I'll have my rig either way, this just tells me WHERE I'm gonna be jumping. Cost effectiveness and all.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Although I'm not participating in the record attempts, I will try to bring down a DVD of the 64 way record video that Chuck produced from the 1997 event.

I just need to find the old VHS tape and get it converted, just in case anybody wants to watch it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Plane captains are sending out post to there planes now. We have a good full group with 10 or more on the bench. Of the 66 something like 60 will be there Thursday and jumping.

Pray for good weather!

LMAO...you called me special needs just cause I can't get that freaking email to work for your address. I guess it is a good thing you love me despite my technical short comings. :P

None of ya'll said something? Really? :o

C'mon, she's not that scary... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.