kmfreefly

Going to Anchorage

I emailed them about jumping this month. I'm rolling up to Alaska on Wed of next week and I'll be there till May 2nd. I'm all about some winter jumping up there, but they said (as you would expect) that it will depend on the weather. I'm still torn on whether to take my gear with or not.

I heard they have an awsome "glacier jump" that they'll dump you off over a galcier and you land kinda near it. But like you said, it aaaaaaaall depends on the weather.... and having enough people to jump. I was up there last summer and the weather didn't cooperate >:(.

Hope you guys have fun!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

We drove up there after Lost Prairie one year. Even if you don't go do a glacier jump, the view from the air at the dz itself is pretty spectacular. I'd vote "take the gear"!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?