Unstable

Turbine In Kansas!!! Sept 27-28, "NO TORNADO BOOGIE" @ KSUPC

We at KSUPC are proud to annouce that September 27th and 28th, we will be hosting a "No Tornado" boogie to thank all of our jumpers and friends who have supported us over the years. This is truly a "For the Skydivers" boogie.

KSUPC in Wamego, Kansas, will be offering jumps to 13,500' September 27th and 28th out of The Team Fastrax Patriot One Super Caravan.

Regestration is FREE to all those who came to our boogie in June and watched the clouds spin. For those coming the first time, regestration will be $10, equal to our club dues. :)
Once again, we will set jump tickets as low as possible and our goal is to just break even this weekend.

Come on out all you Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Missouri jumpers and have a great weekend. Members of Team Fastrax will be there for coaching and organizing!
=========Shaun ==========

Ok get the list started.
We have OK guy coming. Tonight a straw poll showed that there will be a sector of Missouri folks coming with Sorority girls from UCM and MU coming and camping. The data girl from Lee Summit will be looking for a tandem ride as well. Of couse some of us from the Climbing group will show. Hopefully this time our tents will survive (although watching the tornado form was pretty damn cool). Then of course a couple of car loads from Warrensburg will be there. Are Emma and the WP instructor gonna make it? Any Hodjas? Rumor has it that there will be another girls record attempt. What's the moon doing-can we get a night jump in? Who's providing entertainment Saturday night? You know jumping from a plane with the call sign "Patriot One" Just makes the ole member harder than woodpecker lips.
How about them K-State girls back from summer vacation-maybe we need another plane-sounds like the turnout will be a great event to close out our summer jumping season. Are the hillbilly boys smoking ribs? Can't wait. Shaun you and your team are kicking ass-bring it on and build it and (they) we'll come.
Amanda
Sue
Gerry
Les
Beth
Marissa
Lauren
Tom
Bill
Emily
Doug
Lisa
Bill
Jessica
Brooke
Brock
Lloyd
Billie
Samantha
Brian
Lisa
Kat
Melissa
A couple of PJ's
add your name and invite someone
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Drag that slacker Andy Beck along with you. Tell him his mentor said he needs to learn how to swoop properly.:)
ps...You can also ask him what he plans on using his VE-120 for...accuracy???:P:P:P:P

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

The Hillbilly in me invokes the response "harder than woodpecker lips"
The cultured side of me says awesome. I love seeing our sport portrayed in a professional manner and i do believe that seeds are planted with the youngster when they see these demo's. It was a pleasure to meet John last time and i look forward to visiting with him again. I remember in 88 when i went and watched the Nationals in Muscogee, Ok. The friends i took were amazed that anyone could compete as well as the access to world champions-few sports have this. In the early 80's i use to watch the GK and others at Raeford. Cheryl Stearns was making press in those days-especially in the accuracy world. GB Parachute club use to have an annual leapfest-i jumped in it in 84. 4 team members MC-1B from a Huey, 4 memeber team for accuracy. 31 teams that yr-we took 26th but it was a blast to be there and compete with the who's who in those days. Hopefully our weather will be good this time and we really get to crank some loads. Have some repeat tandems coming.

Shaun,
Talked to the Les and he said we could bring his smoker as well so if the club wanted to do ribs like we did in spring 07 i think we could smoke enough slabs for everyone. We can also do another hog if you prefer. Probably should make a decision this week so we can order the meat. I have had some folks ask about entertainment. What are the plans. We also had smile from the hottest 50yo (Les's wife) in Missouri and she may join us and make a tendem. Lucky TI's. Captain sent out a link to our you tube site-hopefully some will post their videos from the spring boogie.