billo

Couch Freaks 2008 - Labor Day weekend

I'm really interested in the big way stuff because some day I would like to be on one.

Could someone explain a little more about them at this boogie. How did they choose the people? Do you just show up and tell them that you're interested or do they have to know you before hand? Or maybe try outs?
Who was in charge?

Also, is three tries enough? Don't they usually do more?
It just seems like three is'nt that many, but I'm new to this.

.There was a a jumper kicking line twists from his reserve at 50ft..all about perspective :) Great weekend overall..360 more days till next year;)

Open a little high, and deal with issues up there! Should have never been cutting away in the basement.

Anyway, good times!

Oh, and don't do anything stupid, especially close to the ground!
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

I think she means that some jumpers were getting recurrent during the record attempts...B|

:D:D:D you called rehmwa (Bill) a she :D:D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I thought that was funny, but have you seen him in his tights:o:D

No! I try to stay way from burning my eyes:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people behind the scenes who make this the BEST BOOGIE EVER to attend every year! B|
I made and reconnected with so many great friends, enjoyed many fun and silly skydives, and beat my liver senseless partying like that every night.
I have finally just recovered enough to get around to writing this :D I miss all you crazy freaks already ~ See ya next year!

I do love the school girls! That shit is sexier than naked! Not necessarly more "exciting", but surely sexier.

Was that you I was admiring from behind at Loading Jenny? I didn't even make the connection, it's been a long time since I'd seen you.

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ