Vallerina

Summerfest! July 26 - August 3

I know, Im super bummed I couldnt stay for the foam party! I heard their was mass craziness and hot girl nudity (but then that happened every night I was there too :P ) As I was leaving Thurs morning, I met the UC3 boys who had just rolled into town with their shiny slick BASE rigs. Man those are cool, makes you almost consider taking up BASE, almost ;)

Here is a good one of Skittles after the leap of faith

That is awesome!!! That was quite possibly the funniest thing that happened at Summerfest.... I mean seriously, how does one forget about the lower deck at his home DZ....:S:P Thanks Skittles for the great entertainment!!!!!

I know, Im super bummed I couldnt stay for the foam party! I heard their was mass craziness and hot girl nudity (but then that happened every night I was there too :P ) As I was leaving Thurs morning, I met the UC3 boys who had just rolled into town with their shiny slick BASE rigs. Man those are cool, makes you almost consider taking up BASE, almost ;)

The Team Dirty Sanchez foam parties are always guaranteed to bring out the hot naked girls... You will have to come to one of the TDS sponsored boogies in Florida (Hog Flop in Palatka - Veterens day weekend or the Luau in Sebastian -Mid March);)

Im going to make sure I make one of those foam parties one of these days... those just dont happen anymore, it would be some good memories :)

Here's the links to my Summerfest party and ground pics albums... I didnt take most of them, my friend who doesnt drink and enjoys catching evening debauchering on his SLR did ;):D:ph34r:B|:o

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46356&l=68308&id=658331261
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46371&l=d6040&id=658331261

Great pics.... I snagged the one of the big group that has me and my boyfriend in it.... We were in the matching blue togas.... light blue & dark blue....;) I know several people took pictures of me getting my Hellfish tattoo, but none of them have surfaced yet... I would love to have a copy of it...;)

It makes me seriously consider that becoming a more seasoned skydiver has nothing to do with the amount of jumps you have, but how many nudie pictures of you end up on the internet from after hours at the dropzone. Jeez they're everywhere! :$

108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

That was a cool boogie. Skydive Chicago is a kick-ass dropzone. The people are super cool, the facilities are first-rate, and the skydives are top-shelf. Honestly, the people there made the event. The film festival was awesome.

I cannot wait to see what they have in store for next year. Do not miss Summerfest is all i have to say...

Great pics.... I snagged the one of the big group that has me and my boyfriend in it.... We were in the matching blue togas.... light blue & dark blue....;) I know several people took pictures of me getting my Hellfish tattoo, but none of them have surfaced yet... I would love to have a copy of it...;)

This is the only one I could find that fits the description.

Temporary tattoo = no charge.
Your nipple on the internet= Priceless! ;):D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

You ROCK!!!! Thanks!!!!;)

Good day all,

Summerfest was (and always was) a fantastic skydiving event!

I figured I'd post some skydiving footage, P.O.V from the Pitts ... Link below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE7Y8YXy-bM&feature=user

Incredible job and good times thanks to the staff at SDC and all those who went ad made it even better!
Fly High ... Don't "Get High"!