happythoughts

Annual Muff Brothers Reunion Mar 21st-23rd

Yezz, it is that time of year once again.

The Zhills Muff Brothers are having their annual Muff Reunion from March 21st-23rd.

The last weekend of the perpetually awesome Easter Boogie. A band, great food, skydiving, and good times with old and new friends. Come and drink enough Muff Punch to believe that you can dance. :)
Rick has been designing tshirts. Janine and Kathy have been racing around getting them printed.
(I have been doing nothing of value, staying out of the way is my best contribution :)).

I was going to send you a PM Rick, but looks like I won't make it down there this weekend. :( The Relative Work was relocated. Hope to make it back to Zhills sometime soon though. I'll keep you posted if/when I do make it down there.

Muff muff!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Twoooo tings, Mark...

#1) You need new slinks. Get a set & I'll slap them on for you.

#2) Shorten your closing loop, biatch!

#3) I know there's a #3 but I can't remember what it is so you'll have to settle for 2.

Now, back to the Muff Brothers.

I was going to send you a PM Rick, but looks like I won't make it down there this weekend. :( The Relative Work was relocated. Hope to make it back to Zhills sometime soon though. I'll keep you posted if/when I do make it down there.

Muff muff!

:( If you don't make it here before I will see you at Skyfest:)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

OK it's this weekend is anybody coming or do Bill. Marc and I have to drink ALL the muff punch

After our designation as a Subversive Organization, people are trying to keep it on the down-low. ;)

I have been speaking with my minions today about getting the sample cups to make jello shots Friday evening. Hopefully, I will have a few made for Saturday.
:)

getting the sample cups to make jello shots

I'm not sure I like the sound of that....are you using drug screening sample cups? Sounds like a Muff Brothers sense of humor.....hopefully they are not used ones!:S

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Saturday night - two bands.

There was a nice bonfire. People hanging out.

I gave out around 150 jello shots. One of the other guys made Muff punch (a pleasantly tasty rum drink). :)
Today, I did a 17-way.

Next, was a 4-way inflatable sheep jump with some friends from Canada. Turned quite a few points and then spun it at the end. B|

Last, Steves 75th birthday jump. A 34-way.

thanks to all the assholes who made my trip to florida so much fun!

made 26 jumps, got muffed, had more than one jello shot and a mug of punch. it was a bit blurry after that, but i still managed to wake up for the high altitude load. B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001