zirkle

Dropzones in Hawaii

Hi there!
I usually don't get on here very much but I need some help. My older sister, who has done a couple of tandems, and I are going to Oahu in September. She definitely wants to do another tandem while we are there because I told her how gorgeous it was since I have been to Hawaii before. I was just wondering if anyone has jumped on Oahu and has any pointers that I can forward to my sister.
Thanks!

Skydive Hawaii and Pacific Skydiving are both on Oahu, both at the same airfield...
I haven't jumped at Skydive Hawaii, but did jump at Pacific.. I think Skydive Hawaii puts the tandems out first, at a lower altitude, but I'm not positive on this.
Pacific takes tandems all the way up and puts them out after the fun jumpers...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I live and jump on Oahu... Pacific Skydive. I actually jump at both companies, but primarily at Pacific. If you're looking for altitude and a FULL 60 seconds of freefall, then it's a no-brainer... Pacific Skydive Center. You'll go ALL THE WAY to 14K. At Hawaii, tandems typically get out at 10K. However, both companies have very experienced TMs.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Thanks for your help; I think that we will be going to Pacific Skydive. I know that she has done her tandems at Perris Valley since she lives in L.A. and I think that they go to 13000. Since she has been to 13,000, I am guessing she will want to do that again or close to it.
Thanks so much for you help and will be seeing you in September :)