for the following 9 days if there
is enough interest. Exit will be
at 14,000 Ground Elevation is
64ft from ground to exit in 6 min.
there will be food venders available.
The jumpers with the most experance
will get to do the Demo Jump

:)

What ratings do you need to have to do the race jump? D license? Demo jumper?

The C-130 will be available to jump for the following 9 days if there is enough interest.

Will it be based out of a DZ?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

you need to have A license and at lease 50 Jumps the landing area is as big as a football field thay want to have 100 canopys landing all in that area
its plenty big enough

Thats a recipe for disaster. Allowing jumpers with a little as 50 jumps on a demo load into a football field sized area with 100 jumpers ?

Sure its plenty big enough. This is assinine.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I would SO want to be on that one. And it's all the way over on the other side of the country... [:/]

You bastards! :|

Seriously, have a great demo and don't fuck it up! :)
Don't all the jumpers have to have their PRO rating?

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

you need to have A license and at lease 50 Jumps the landing area is as big as a football field thay want to have 100 canopys landing all in that area
its plenty big enough

Thats a recipe for disaster. Allowing jumpers with a little as 50 jumps on a demo load into a football field sized area with 100 jumpers ?

Sure its plenty big enough. This is assinine.

Ya think?:S
Remster

Ummm.... forgot to type something? ;) Oh never mind. I had to re-read the whole thread to see what I missed...

The requirements for A license and 50 jumps for a demo? :S

Ain't no way in hell I would participate if there were jumpers with those minimum qualifications. This is not a regular DZ jump. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

you need to have A license and at lease 50 Jumps the landing area is as big as a football field thay want to have 100 canopys landing all in that area its plenty big enough

I don't mean to slam you, but have you read the SIM where it pertains to demo jumps?

you need to have A license and at lease 50 Jumps the landing area is as big as a football field thay want to have 100 canopys landing all in that area its plenty big enough

I don't mean to slam you, but have you read the SIM where it pertains to demo jumps?

Slam him , Billy. The dude missed his wakeup call.

bozo

The number of jumpers with low experience would probably be few. And you can stage the opening altitudes at various heights, so that not everyone is trying to land at the same time.

No big deal.

What ratings do you need to have to do the race jump? D license? Demo jumper?

The C-130 will be available to jump for the following 9 days if there is enough interest.

Will it be based out of a DZ?

Sure would be nice if this question was answered??

And yeah if you can get it to Florida, that would be better for us East Coasties:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I don't mean to dought you but it is hard to believe that they are going to let non Pro-Rated jumpers jump into a Nascar race. Am I understanding you correctly?

When I was talking with the company putting on the Nascar races at the Talladega superspeedway just down the road a few years ago, which has a grassy stretch in the tri-oval that's bigger than a football field, they told me it requires a PRO rating. Probably for the simple fact that its a MAJOR event with THOUSANDS of spectators and few outs, if any.

I dunno about the road track in California. It's set into a hill-side so I wouldn't want to be hosed on a bad spot.

No this is not based out of a drop zone

ughhh. What I mean is where would the c-130 be for the 9 days if enough interest is given after.

Are you the one organizing this?? I hate to say it but you dont' seem put together very well, and you certainly are not making things clear.

Thus the reason for many peoples doubt.

Where will c-130 be after the race to jump?
Where is the actual landing taking place for the race??? at the track, or by the track?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

The number of jumpers with low experience would probably be few. And you can stage the opening altitudes at various heights, so that not everyone is trying to land at the same time.

No big deal.

Putting 100 jumpers of varying ability into an area the size of a football field is asking for problems.
Staggering the opening works well when you know your team.
You obviously have a little looser standards than I do Mr Rich. Go do the jump then report back.

bozo