tomjenkins

TSR 150 Way's April 18th-22nd

The TSR 150 Way Sequential Invitational is a short 10 weeks away. To be held at Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon Texas. April 18th-22nd, 2007.
The roster is 99% full. I say 99% only because the personel for an event like this is always in flux due to changes in work schedules, family issues, injuries, Etc.
We are still accepting applications/registrations for slots and Alpha Team Members.
If you are interested and think that you have the experience for this event you are welcome to register for a slot at http://www.texasstaterecord.com
All event related information can be found at this website.
Once you have registered the captains will review you resume and get back to you with a response.
Also, we will have 2 Casa's, 5 super Otters, and 1 Grand Caravan on hand for the big way jumps and these airplanes will all be available to jump during the course of the TSR Event. ( With No registration fee).
So, Come and join the TSR 150 Way Team for a 5 day gathering of some of the best Big Way Formation Skydivers Worldwide. We hope you can come!

And those of you bigway guys or gals that fly wingsuits -- bring them, when you get cut you can come fly with us;)

We will be organizing wingsuit flocks inbetween the record attempts - we will have use of the Casa(s)
Jump tickets will be $23 I believe, and there is no boogie fee and no free t-shirts

If your not in the TSR come out and play with us anyways - Skydive Spaceland is a great DZ with well maintained facilites -- I am sure there will be lots of food for sale due to us wingsuit flyers being there -- and those bigway guys might have a little to do with it.

Come fly the Texas skies

We are planning on April 21st and 22nd ------- if the demand for Friday the 20th is there I know a few of us would take off work so let me know

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Kallend you would puke if you ever had to move up in the formation. I bet you don't have three jumps with a row of people BEHIND you, you skinny liberal :P

see you in Texas

fr

When you guys in the middle slow it down to 103mph you'll be glad I'm still able to wait out there for my slot to open.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.