celeste

DC-9 JET flying Jumpers in Perris!

After 3 years... lots of waiting, and a great run in Rantoul...

The JET is finally FLYING JUMPERS in Perris!!!!

several loads in the DC-9 today B|B|B|

more to come from the DC-9 and Hele jumps next weekend...

http://www.skydiveperris.com

Registration & Jumps Prices are available on the perris website!

Oh Yeah, and you can go for a tandem too!
$350 for a JET TANDEM

I'll Check tomorrow and post again on that! I am pretty sure that they will have the option, if enough people want to go, which doesn't take a lot! But is anyone here interested in doing Baloon Jumps on Sat/Sun Post or PM me with your interested day.

I saw some of the most amazing jet pics today, I think a few of them are being submitted for Parachutist, but I have asked for some of the non "rock star" ones to post.

If you want to go BIG - Perris Fury is going to try to organize an "adapted" :P version of 10 way speed star over the weekend, if interest permits, so contact Manifest if you want to jump, they are keeping interest lists. But I think that sounds like a riot,,, people going all A-- over Tea Kettle :S

I, for one, will be making a point to also do my 1st jump in the helecopter this weekend, I think Saturday!

...and yes, it's a case of BEEEEEER!

...and yes, it's a case of BEEEEEER!

Oh yes...the cases of Beer...I've got to add that to my budget for this weekend....let's see:

First JET, Helicopter, SkyVan (is it back up an running?) and hopefully Balloon Jump.

Only 7 more hours of work...packing...catch some Z's...and I'm on my way.:ph34r:
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Darn it! By the time we got there and finished checking in, there "wasn't enough interest" in doing another jet jump. Oh well, the next time I come home, I'll make sure it's when there's a good boogie with jet jumps. Looks like everyone had fun, though.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Are you gone or still here? I just arrived Thursday evening. Wind seems to have died down.

We actually left early Thursday morning, as in we left Perris at 4:30. We might be back later this year. We heard the weather was supposed to be cruddy for a couple of days but then be beautiful for the next five or so. Are they looking to do jet jumps today (Friday)?
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Baloon jumps are still in the works,,, we need to know how many people. If you still interested (it's $65) contact Manifest (Dan) directly at 951-657-1664 and give a name and number, and we can try to book the baloon. then post /pm/ reply so we can see interest building

The good news,,, B|:SB|
Jet Loads are filling for Saturday. If you want to get on one, contact manifest and make your request for the time:
10 amv - Filling fast!!
Noon
2PM

My advice, call and schedule the time you want, but be prepared to go at 10, as right now, that one has enough to send, if you reserve a later time, and not enough people join, it might not go - Though it looks like a promising day building :)
Also loads are filling for the helecopter, so while there will be more than one load, if you want to get on an early one, Contact Manifest directly, then post so I can see!

Cheers,
Celeste

http://www.myspace.com/celesteac
http://www.myspace.com/skydiveperris

YEAH!!!!!!!!
Skyvan is up and has run a load already - IT WILL BE Flying over the weekend!!
B|B|B|B|B|B|

and so I don't post hog,,, 10 way is all experience welcome - you must have an A license, that's it.

BTW camera flyers - you are one of the spots on the 10way, so any camera people that want to make a 10way speed star WHILE wearing a cam, give us a hollar. we have not yet formed interest lists for the 10way, but count on Christy Frikken to organize it!

Celeste

http://www.myspace.com/celesteac
http://www.myspace.com/skydiveperris

[Off topic, but don't balloon jumps require at least a B License?

reply]

There are no USPA rules to such. Some DZ's might require it. Anyway, the baloon wasn't there...but the Heli was a great still air jump.
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.