skinnyshrek

Xmas Boogie At The Farm!

Save me some :D. I just may show up tomorrow.;)

Sure, i'll believe it when i see it. We have 20 or so here at the mo i know a bunch of perverts are going to the Pink pony tonight, i am just too cheap:D
Last jump was nice and warm.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Oh man.

That was a GOOD one.
I'm flat worn out.
The things I did, the things I saw...it's going to take a while to assimilate.

McBeth! I love you!
:D:D

Me too, man, me too! :D:D:D

Thanks for the flash. Made my evening. B| It did take the sting out of losing to that fat bastard's 2 7 hand when I had Ace 10. :| :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh man.

That was a GOOD one.
I'm flat worn out.
The things I did, the things I saw...it's going to take a while to assimilate.

McBeth! I love you!
:D:D

Me too, man, me too! :D:D:D

Thanks for the flash. Made my evening. B| It did take the sting out of losing to that fat bastard's 2 7 hand when I had Ace 10. :| :D

I don't know what y'all are talking about. :);)

I would like to see the pic(s) of our dysfunctional family we took last night as well!

Still can't believe two of the most fawked up individuals took first and second place in the poker tournament: 1st - Lee / 2nd - Myself! :ph34r:

I'm all in blind! :P

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

I would like to see the pic(s) of our dysfunctional family we took last night as well!

Still can't believe two of the most fawked up individuals took first and second place in the poker tournament: 1st - Lee / 2nd - Myself! :ph34r:

I believe the winners were:

1st for $80 - Skinnyshrek
2nd for $60 - hisgoofyness
3rd for $30 - goofyjumper (shrek's wife)
4th for $10 - BillyVance

I still can't believe that shithead went all-in with 2 7 and took my Ace 10 out... :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

4th for $10 - BillyVance

I still can't believe that shithead went all-in with 2 7 and took my Ace 10 out... :D:D

Hey Billy Just so you know you met me, sort of, I was bubble boy. Sitting to your right. The dumbass that started playing stupid and calling with shit. Yes that was me.
I should of went all in blind:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hey Billy Just so you know you met me, sort of, I was bubble boy. Sitting to your right. The dumbass that started playing stupid and calling with shit. Yes that was me.
I should of went all in blind:D

Oh yeah, you had one helluva chip stack when the two tables merged into one. I was probably 2nd in chips then. Nice playing with you dude, sorry we didn't really properly meet...

I never could get any good cards late in the game and then I finally get Ace 10, then stupid fat ass goes all in and takes me out! :S :D That's okay, I'll get that sumbitch next time! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

If Billy can go all in deaf I guess you can do it blind.:D

I did well enough to make the payout because I didn't have to listen to all the trash-talking! :P :D

4th for $10 - BillyVance

Billy billy billy, you got to play the best to beat the best:D:D:D:D hey, at least you made the final table and was in the cash.
There's always April for the revenge grudge match poker. Great seeing all of you. Just got back. Dropped sporto and clint off so they are on their way back to their cold towns.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I was really upset that I could not make it out to the farm this weekend. We had some issue at the cheer competition so I had to run around all day fixing it. But the good news is that we got an entire rule changed!

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

...Hell take the glasses off and I am blind...

Well, that explains the direction taken on the tracking dive. BTW, nice landing off in the pasture..tip-toe stand-up.
:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...Hell take the glasses off and I am blind...

Well, that explains the direction taken on the tracking dive. BTW, nice landing off in the pasture..tip-toe stand-up.
:D:D:P

hey hey hey now. I was not leading that tracking dive I just organized it. It was a great tracking dive, just in the wrong direction.

I'm sooooo glad that no one got hurt landing off. I would of felt horrible. Next time I'm either leading or not changing the damn dive in the air because someone else tells me to.
Live and learn. I'm surprised I didn't fall on my off landing by the way. Those dang sunset landings get me all the time, but not this weekend.

Jesse, you were missed.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I do believe that is :D!!!!

I am quite certain Hans has had a cutaway before...

Prolly not at a Xmas Boogie - on the first day anyway . . .:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was really upset that I could not make it out to the farm this weekend. We had some issue at the cheer competition so I had to run around all day fixing it. But the good news is that we got an entire rule changed!

We'll ALL spank you later!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Very fun boogie, but I wish I could have seen Turtle get smaked in the face with Leslie's strap on!

:D:D:D

Oops I mean nothing happens like that. :)

If you're going to continue to sing that...I'm going to have to ask you to leave!:D:D:D:D
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver