Kimsdu

BOOGIE Invasion and PD Challenge at Sebastian

This IS the place to be for New Year's, everyone!!! As always, we've got lots in store. DJ's spinning, fireworks going off, the Pink Mafia party, and of course, sweet jumps over beautiful Skydive Sebastian. Perhaps my opinion is biased, but I just couldn't imagine any other the place to be for New Year's...:)
There will be "A Black & White Affair" on New Year's Eve. This means that everyone is encouraged to wear either black or white. It's New Year's Eve....let's get festive! Dress in your best formal, semi-formal, or just plain ole comfy black or white, or black and white attire.

The Pink Mafia promises some cool entertainment to kick off the night, so come out and see for yourself what we've got going on!

See you there!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

There will be plenty of people there on those dates as thats when the PRO swoop comp kicks of on the beach and there are many people entering, i actually think that will be a super busy weekend.
PD / FASTRAX CHALLENGE January 1st - 7th
www.pdchallenge.com

This is definitley the place to be for this boogie especially if your a freeflyer, there are soo many multi talented organizers at your disposal but i know many people who are attending and there is going to be some sweet freefly jumps going on.
Most freeflyers from all the other florida dzs will be going to this boogie so im pretty sure there wont be much going on any where else.
Unless your over 40 then you could go party at Zhills and wait 4 hours to make a jump like last year!!! hahahahahahahaha

New years party will be awesome, i hear they have a kick ass dj for this party!!

yes you do. he is very good.:)

Let me guess...

His initials are either M.S. or E.D. ... or if they are lucky, it is both!!! :ph34r:

Yeah, DJ ADHD rocks. But I hear they also lined up a kick ass MC to host the swoop comps on the 5th & 6th. Some loudmouth radio guy is coming out of a forced hiatus for his first paid gig on the mic in two years. You're gonna want to come back to see that insanity. B|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

yep its going to be an Invasion to remember thats for sure.

"Kim thank you so much for all your hard work and effort that you are putting into the Invasion and The pd challenge. You are truly a great organizer and i look forward to seeing you in Sebastian and thanking you again personally. Im sure it will be a huge succes.:ph34r: