michaelmullins

15th Annual Halloween Boogie & Costume Party, Mullins Super King Air & Helicopter, West Tennessee Skydiving

15th Annual Halloween Boogie and Costume Party, Mike Mullins Super King Air, Helicopter jumps, Helicopter Pumpkin Toss, and more.

October 27-28-29, 2006
(King Air will be available Friday at Noon)

$20.00 Registration includes buffet dinner, beer, soda, Jell-O shots and 2 raffle tickets. Additional raffle tickets $2.00 each.

Costume Party and GIGANTIC Raffle Saturday night with prizes from many manufacturers offering actual merchandise or discount certificates.

J Schrimsher from Sunpath will be on site with a large number of Javelin Odyssey demo rigs.

Best Costume wins a free weekend of King Air jumps at West Tennessee Skydiving.
Jumps are $22.00 to 14,500'. Early bird loads manifested before 8:00 AM just $11.00. Mullins Super King Air, 14 jumpers to 14,500' in 7 minutes, guaranteed fastest jump aircraft in the country, air-conditioned and heated.

Helicopter jumps from the Robinson R44 helicopter that was featured at the WFFC, Rantoul, 2006. 3 jumpers, $50 per jump, 4,500'. Helicopter rides also available, mild or wild.

PLUS, Helicopter Pumpkin toss from 800'. Toss your Pumpkin closest to the target and win a FREE weekend of King Air jumps at West Tennessee Skydiving!
Pumpkin toss costs $30, includes the Pumpkin. If you wish to bring your own Personal Pumpkin, that is also allowed (except no Pumpkins over 100 lbs allowed).

Mike Mullins
West Tennessee Skydiving
Wings Field, Memphis, TN
901-759-3483
http://www.SkydiveKingAir.com

(except no Pumpkins over 100 lbs allowed).

mike, if someone brings a 4 hundred pound pumpkin, would you please allow them to drop it.

because that would be awesome.:D..

I might be there, I really need to get out there again.:)

mike, if someone brings a 4 hundred pound pumpkin, would you please allow them to drop it.

We needed to limit the weight of "personal pumpkins" as the helicopter can lift only so much weight.

However, if you wish to buy an additional 2 seats for your personal 400 lb pumpkin, we would be happy to allow you to drop it. Of course, you must load it on the helicopter yourself and roll it out yourself.

Lots of luck.

Mike

We needed to limit the weight of "personal pumpkins" as the helicopter can lift only so much weight.

However, if you wish to buy an additional 2 seats for your personal 400 lb pumpkin, we would be happy to allow you to drop it. Of course, you must load it on the helicopter yourself and roll it out yourself.

Lots of luck.

Mike

And get video, or it never happened. :P

Mark lifting a 400 lb pumpkin and rolling it out himself?? Yeah, riiiiiight... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

how much are the helicopter rides? same as a jump?

This is what was in Mike's original post:

Helicopter jumps from the Robinson R44 helicopter that was featured at the WFFC, Rantoul, 2006. 3 jumpers, $50 per jump, 4,500'. Helicopter rides also available, mild or wild.

Oh I see what you're asking about... riding, not jumping... d'oh...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fireworks display added to the boogie.

Johnny & Becky Meyers will be celebrating their wedding anniversary with a massive fireworks display at the boogie on Saturday night, October 28.

This display will be larger than most major cities do on the 4th of July. If you were here for the last one, this one is double the size.

Be prepared to be blown away.

Mike Mullins
West Tennessee Skydiving
http://www.skydivekingair.com
901-759-3483

it was a good boogie, with some REALLY AWESOME costumes this yr!! Mr marylin monroe, i believe took 1st place. ( the smiley face was great,;))

there were many pics taken there, iffin ne one has one of p-nut in his little grass skirt could you send me one.
Thanks
lucky

[email protected]

lucky

Oh and the Fireworks were incredible. I haven't seen a fireworks show that big in like ever.

Pumpkin drop was fun to watch. I can't believe no one could hit the target from a helicopter:S.

Take it easy on peanut. ;)

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Hey, what the hell was that all about Saturday with J handing out napkins to throw on the bonfire? I never got around to asking him...

uh yeah, they were for a wedding that never happened,[:/] BUT they made for great floaties and we probably would not have gotten the bonfire started without them.:P

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.