crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

SUCKUP!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!! :S Who is she trying to kid? He got more 'worry lines' than that on his face! And the grey hair! And the body aches....dude is getting...uh...wiser beyond...well....you guess.

SUCKUP!!! She knows better.....just trying to get the slot!:P

Yea and have you seen video of him in freefall lately?!?!?:ph34r: Just messin with ya Art!!!
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I dont see that post on here anywhere??? So I dont think it counts. I will be on that load though....

Awww, the beauty of PMs young grasshoppa...:D

No, seriously, I have to be at work that day, so I will be up at the crack of dawn...it would be fun to get a load together then..yeah, I see myself calling in sick that day...

I dont see that post on here anywhere??? So I dont think it counts. I will be on that load though....

Yall keep it up....we'll get the first load in the caravan!;):)Woohoo...DAMN that is early though! Can I get a commitment to roll me out??

Roll you out?? How bout we bring the hose in there to get you up!!??

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Yall keep it up....we'll get the first load in the caravan!;):)Woohoo...DAMN that is early though! Can I get a commitment to roll me out??

What time is that Skyvan getting there??:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yall keep it up....we'll get the first load in the caravan!
Woohoo...DAMN that is early though! Can I get a commitment to roll me out??

Roll you out?? How bout we bring the hose in there to get you up!!??

Already got one of those...lolB|;):P
Let's have fun! :)

What time is that Skyvan getting there??

Sorry girl...not till Friday morning.

That would be Friday morning....6 a.m. Friday, October 27, 2006...Art's b-day...right???

Uh, I meant like LATER friday morning...maybe 9am. Call in sick! Gonna be good!B|
Let's have fun! :)

I am sure we can rig up something. Art says we can clear an area by the trees...If you blow a 1.2 you can't get on...LOL jk.:P;)

Did I tell you about my opinion that slacklines should be used for field sobriety tests? Reason: I can do it fine while drunk. ;) And it certainly takes more coordination than driving a car...

What is hard though, is doing it in the dark. I rely heavily on sight while on the slackline. Although the other day I tried closing my eyes and was ok (for a few seconds)... :D
www.WingsuitPhotos.com