crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

I'm game for any ideas on a boogie video, I will not be out for a couple of weeks as I am working.

-I think that the S&TA is going to be a little choosey on camera flyers for the flops as we had a few over the last couple of years that failed to produce.

Talked to Stacey last night and he will be there throughout.....we just need to keep him confined to the airport as the local bars all have a wanted poster with his face on it!

- Skymama, I guess I need to pass out in my own tent this year?

Yes, you snore. :ph34r:

- Ernie, do you still have that audio of Andrea from the 'Jump Til Ya Puke' Boogie?

That's boogie cross-over. There should be some kind of rule against that. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

May I suggest a 'Swoop n Chug' for the sunset load? Smile That was a blast last Saturday. Video review showed that Jim beat Jairo and Cathleen, yes?

I was robbed! Video reviewer mistakenly thought that the wake of dust behind me from my blistering swoop accross the field was my foot touching the ground! It's ok though... I won the last swoop n chug several weekends ago. I'll just have to learn to keep the swoops under 60 mph for the next one. B|.

Jairo, you 35mph swoopin' candy ass! Get your priorities straight, will ya! Laugh Good luck at Nationals... sissy.

35 mph?! That was 55 mph, and one of my slower ones! And who was the one nursing their supposedly hurt shoulder during the swoop n chug? I think you were just skeered!:o

Hahahah...that was a fun weekend! Thanks for jumping with us on one of our training jumps. It really helps to see what I'm doing!

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Julio!!

...So now you're owing cases of beer for your first AFF jump AND your first post on DramaZone.com! I'll run to the store for you.:P

And in case anyone out there didn't know it...Shane is an excellent packer. He can pack my Velo 90 to open up better than I can. If the Hog Flop weren't the same weekend as Nationals, Angela and I would be taking him to Eloy to pack for us!B|

Cheers!

--Jairo

No problem Mike, I will take her on Friday. It is my birthday and I am gonna to try and make a jump for every year I have been on God's green earth,,,28,,,lol. Anyhow, I am trying to arrange a pilot to start flying early, say around six so I can get enough in by 10 that i can play around the rest of the day. Afterwards, everyone can join me in some Tenn. Spring Water that we haven't paid Uncle Sam any taxes on (even you Andrea, we will just moderate your intake this time, .;))

only if your father let's you skip school!>:(

aw, come on DAD, just because he'll probably make more money than you doesn't mean you shouldn't let him skip a few days of school!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Congrats Julio on your jump this weekend!!!B|
Question, did you pack your own main?!?!:P
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

No problem Mike, I will take her on Friday. It is my birthday and I am gonna to try and make a jump for every year I have been on God's green earth,,,28,,,lol. Anyhow, I am trying to arrange a pilot to start flying early, say around six so I can get enough in by 10 that i can play around the rest of the day. Afterwards, everyone can join me in some Tenn. Spring Water that we haven't paid Uncle Sam any taxes on (even you Andrea, we will just moderate your intake this time, .;))

Dad will be back from Orlando after a week of vacation that day so he should be well rested by then. He should be able to fly you if need be. He wants to be in the right seat if we jump the Skyvan for her tandem, or he will fly the Caravan if we jump it!! Either way mom will be on the ground with the kids and he wants to be in the air. :)
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Yeah, I'm told that happens when I'm really drunk.

OMG... Here was the list of people that stayed overnight in the classroom this past Saturday nite:

Jeiber
Canada
Jairo
Angela
Tommy the Pilot
Dakine Jim

The following were the ones that were snoring ALL NIGHT:

Jeiber
Canada
Tommy the Pilot
Dakine Jim
(Jairo (according to Angela...but I plead the 5th))

:S:o

I woke up at 2:30am because Angela was trying to get her ear plugs from her bag.[:/]

I think I'll buy some breathe right strips to sell at the DZ from now on:P.

Cheers!

--Jairo

WTF...?

LOL.... where you typing so fast that nothing actually showed up on the screen? Jeiber, unlike the radar gun clocking our swoops, the keyboard cant catch the flailing of your fingers(legs, in the other case) and mistake it for letters/words (speed, in the other case). :o:DB|

Cheers!

--Jairo

- Skymama, I guess I need to pass out in my own tent this year?

Yes, you snore. :ph34r:

- Ernie, do you still have that audio of Andrea from the 'Jump Til Ya Puke' Boogie?

That's boogie cross-over. There should be some kind of rule against that. :P

And since when do we follow the rules!!!! :P:ph34r:;)
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

OH MY F*%^$#G GOD this site is pissing me off!!!!!!!!! I've tried to use the attached picture for my icon, and i cannot attach it even though it is smaller that the recommended size and the resolution is set to almost nothing the file size is still TO BIG!!!>:( the picture is hardly recognizable as it is, if I make it much smaller I might as well leave it off>:(>:(>:(

Sorry had to vent real quick, I'm better now:P
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

WTF...?

LOL.... where you typing so fast that nothing actually showed up on the screen? Jeiber, unlike the radar gun clocking our swoops, the keyboard cant catch the flailing of your fingers(legs, in the other case) and mistake it for letters/words (speed, in the other case). :o:DB|

:D Hey, my 67mph was legit! And a DZ record that still holds, BTW! B| You just let me know when you want another shot at the title! :D;)

My shoulder was hurt because of your girl! It's a scandal, I tell ya! Just like Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding! :D

Flailing arms and legs.... phhhttttt! :D

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!