michaelmullins

Star Crest Boogie with Bill Newell at West Tennessee Skydiving, Sept 9-10

Bill Newell,the originator and administrator of the Bob Buqour Memorial Star Crest Award, will join us at West Tennessee Skydiving Sept 9 & 10 for a weekend to award as many SCRs and SCSs as possible (to earn an SCR, you must be in a formation of at least 8, to earn an SCS you must close 8 or later on at least an 8 way).

All experience levels welcome. If you need help with your skills, our coaches and organizers will jump with you at no charge to get you capable of a dive to earn your award.

This is a unique opportunity to actually earn your award on a dive with Bill. If you already have your SCR-SCS this is a great opportunity to help others earn their award. SCR-SCS HOLDERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN A JUMP WHERE A NEW SCR OR SCS IS AWARDED GET THEIR NEXT JUMP FOR $10!

Jumps will be from Mike Mullins Super King Air, 14,500' in 7 minutes. West Tennessee Skydiving is completely air-conditioned, pool, RV Slots, modern bathrooms, hot showers. Free camping and bunking available.

For info on the DZ see http://www.SkydiveKingAir.com

For info on the SCR and SCS award and its history, please see http://www.scr-awards.com

Mike Mullins
SCR 420

Mike

This is awesome! Wish we could be there but we will be up north.

Do you have anyone for the ceremony..Texas style!

Hope it goes well.

J

Wish I could be there as well. I earned both SCR and SCS numbers out of Mullin's King Air on my 500th jump, at WFFC '97. Mike did a close-up fly-by of the building star on his way down. :o B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

(to earn an SCR, you must be in a formation of at least 8, to earn an SCS you must close 8 or later on at least an 8 way).

No grips on exit..
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I keep telling Bill if he organizes one of these things close enough, I'll be there. This one is a little out of range (of South Florida), but I'm still thinking about it....

We need one of these to happen in Z-Hills or Deland. I think Bill hasn't been to either in a few decades, maybe someday soon.

Great to see this tradition continuing!

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Mike

This is awesome! Wish we could be there but we will be up north.

Do you have anyone for the ceremony..Texas style!

Hope it goes well.

J

Oh come on J - you want to be here, you need to be here. Mike is a Texican but I don't know if he knows the ceremony.

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.