freeflyimpaired

Redemtion Boogie

I don't know if they have an official wingsuit organizer for the boogie but I'm sure there will be more than a few flockers around.

I'm thinkin about thrown together a friendly little swoop comp. Just something like three jumps combined distance of your best two? Anyone else interested?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Best distance. How far can these guys go?
Do you have a chase vehicle for this?

Sorry if these are dumb questions but I'm curious and Grandpa told me to always ask questions and that the only dumb question is the question not asked.

I think my wife has proved that last part wrong though.
:D

Jimmy has already won the swoop contest and the boogie has not even happend yet!

True, true.

Hey ladies, I heard Jimmy C. is going to be stripping for Chazi's bachlorette party. Come and get some.

Frank, on a serious note, how much damage are jump tickets going to do to me this year?

Thanks,
Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Jimmy has already won the swoop contest and the boogie has not even happend yet!

True, true.

Hey ladies, I heard Jimmy C. is going to be stripping for Chazi's bachlorette party. Come and get some.

Well I heard that jimmy was not going to strip because he felt that it would be unfair to all of other men and he was worried that our girls would leave us for him once they saw him naked.
joe

Frank, on a serious note, how much damage are jump tickets going to do to me this year?

Thanks,
Joe.

www.greenboxphotography.com

Jimmy doesn't have to get naked to steal all of our women. When Jimmy sees something he likes, Jimmy takes it and if you know whats good for you, you will say, "Thank you Jimmy for taking my wife. Is there anything else I can do for you sir?"

How am I suppose to know I'm 1500 miles away.

In the past Thursday was only a late load or 2. Generally somewhat reserved for those who had spent the day setting up. This year I'm not sure what is going to happen as thursday night is also a bachelor party for Olav Nickster. Frank chime in here if I'm wrong or if your doing things different this year.

If I were you I wouldn't show up early with the intention of jumping as there is a good chance that you wouldn't be able to make one but even if you do it would probably only be one.

Sorry dude.

So on a serious note, any jumping on Thursday or just Friday morning?

You may have to check with Jimmy for that info.

I saw the legend today, he was heating up the swoop course today at kc skydiving center. I think that he was on load 9 by noon! Someday I want to be able to jump like Jimmy!
Joe

PAUL!!! What is going on man! Long time no see. Tell me your going to be at the boogie! No excuses will be excepted. Looking forward to seeing ya.

Chris Lager will be playing on FRIDAY this year. We have a DJ set up for Saturday. As most of you know, we have a skydiver wedding - Nick Blacksher and ChAzi Rutz. That will happen Saturday night. The reception is being held in the hangar and is meant for EVERYONE at the boogie to attend. Nick and ChAzi said if they don't know you then he wants to meet you. The DJ will rock through the night, the beer will be flowing, the bride and groom will be dishing out the boogie prizes. Heard something about free well drinks Saturday. You'd have to show up to see if that is the real thing or just boogie legend...

Registration is $30. That covers two nights of meals, Friday band, Saturday DJ, RV power, Freefly and RW organizing and helps with the ferry fee. I THINK jump tix are going to be $22. It all depends on the price of Jet A fuel, which seems to be stable right now. This pricing is competitive with what I am seeing out there.

I heard something about strippers. Is this True????

Yeah. Jimmy Coiner. We already talked about this Jack. You need to start paying attention.

Yeah. Jimmy Coiner. We already talked about this Jack. You need to start paying attention.

I'm not gay, but if Jimmy Coiner started stripping.... I might turn gay. He's that hot.

:P

MB 3528, RB 1182

I'm not gay, but if Jimmy Coiner started stripping.... I might turn gay. He's that hot.

:P

Jimmy had all the ladies at the hillbilly boogie a few weeks back.
It must be awesome to be a legend!
Joe

Missing this boogie last year is probably regrettedly the worst mistake I've ever made in my life. I was sent to simuflite in Dallas for 2 weeks over the boogie because of my friggin job. I should have quit instead. You can guarantee I would never miss this booogie again. I put in my vacation immediately once the dates were confirmed.
Plus "JIMMY COINER" damn, I just can't believe he's gonna be there. I haven't been able to sleep since I read that first post.

Plus "JIMMY COINER" damn, I just can't believe he's gonna be there. I haven't been able to sleep since I read that first post.

Your such a fag!

Your gonna be there Thursday night aren't you? Lets make some kick ass jumps.

YUP, I'll be there thursday thru sunday. Lookin forward to makin some killer jumps. I gotta blow some rust off. I've been gettin fu%$ed on my weekends lately. The only days I can jump have been horrible weather. Probably the worst year for me so far. Last beautiful day was my gf's b-day. Then I've had 3 weddings on the best weekends out there. This weekend was perfect and I had to work. I'M GONNA BLOW SOME SERIOUS CASH AT THIS BOOGIE. I'm starting to get bitter, hopin the forecast for Luverne looks good so I get warmed up for Redemption.